Steering wheel clicking?

If I have to remove my leveling kit. I'm trading my truck in on a Ford. And I won't buy a gm truck again.this is most likely my last gm product I will ever buy. I've had problem after problem with this vehicle.

I've already been looking at the tundra. This if my first and last gm product

Well I'm thinking in the truck tomorrow to the dealership I drove a while and it started clicking so I took it to the dealership and they had a look at it this morning their head technician in case it doesn't happen tomorrow but he looked at it and they will look at it tomorrow and I'll keep you posted

Well I'm thinking in the truck tomorrow to the dealership I drove a while and it started clicking so I took it to the dealership and they had a look at it this morning their head technician in case it doesn't happen tomorrow but he looked at it and they will look at it tomorrow and I'll keep you posted[/quote

Thanks. Let me know what they say and if they give you any trouble over the leveling kit.

Same shit from dealerships they told me today they couldn't duplicate the problem so they couldn't do anything but GM has technical service bulletins blaming it on leveling kit and lift kits and they won't do anything about it it's funny because in 2013 and older vehicles they never had the problem with lift kits in their steering in 2014 they change the electronic power steering and they've had problems sounds like faulty terrible parts and designed to me anyone else have these problems I'm thinking about doing a lawsuit against GM with all the problems I have had I don't feel safe in a GM product anymore

So I spoke with my dealership today, they will not replace the rack and pinion. But I did speak to someone about the leveling kits, sometime on the 2015 they redesigned the rack and pinion because of some issues. But they aren't recalling them. So everyone just keep complaining about the issue and eventually they will have to recall them.

2015 GMC Sierra 1500 with a leveling kit up front and 19,000 miles. Okay so I just returned from the dealer today after they said the problem was fixed. However, after driving around this evening the noise is back in the steering column and worse then before. The dealer replaced parts in the steering column. So, now I've got to go back! I am not in a position to keep driving an hour to the dealership. Has anyone been back to the dealer more then twice to fix this problem? I am just wondering where this is going to lead.... an new F150...?

2015 GMC Sierra 1500 with a leveling kit up front and 19,000 miles. Okay so I just returned from the dealer today after they said the problem was fixed. However, after driving around this evening the noise is back in the steering column and worse then before. The dealer replaced parts in the steering column. So, now I've got to go back! I am not in a position to keep driving an hour to the dealership. Has anyone been back to the dealer more then twice to fix this problem? I am just wondering where this is going to lead.... an new F150...?

New F150 if you want to keep the leveling kit.

First of all some sad news is that mY clicking was fixed 5 times and would still click. In fact gm ended up buying the pos back. They would fix something new every time and it would start clicking. By the way when I gave me the truck back I took off level kit and would still click. So it can't be level , but I'm sure gm will spin it that way.

Lastly get a ford ,,, u think they are problem free ? Not even close.

Been on F150 forums lately ?

And tundra ? Lol. What an ugly ass truck. Sure it's dependable but it's ugly , old , and the interior looks like the same designer that designed the pre ass,, they haven't changed it in 10 years!!! Unless you call putting lipstick on the pig like they did last year and put led in head lights. It's essentially the same truck for 10 years now. Christ look at the taco. Dependable but ugly , no power , interior sucks but hey they have 10 years to perfect it. As Toyoduhs is the king of refreshes.

Trust me I have friends that sell all kinds of cars even ugly ass Toyoduhs , nothing is perfect. Nothing at all. Especially when your selling half a million trucks a year.

Edited by f8l vnm