What vehicle(s) attract women

RyanbabZ71

Hmm well I own a Chevy, its black in color, obviously a truck, and yet Im still single (scratching head...) lol

Idk about the loud exhaust, chicks don't really mention it, but it definitely makes everything a little bit more redneck (except for coffee can Hondas) haha

I agree with Danny, girls just like the interior with the aux cord. Nice sound system and some boom under the backseat really gets em going :thumbs:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not to mention the knight in shining armor factor since they never have to worry about their phone dying while they're in your truck! But I can skip songs with my steering wheel controls if I don't like the song the pick haha!

My mission is to get a girlfriend who enjoys it when you floor it. I've discovered some don't like it and will yell at you. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only drive 70 on the interstate. 65 on two lanes no matter the limit. I have a perfect record, knock on wood. I pull down better mileage than just about anybody. Pulled down 17.45 mpg over almost 2000 miles driving to Colorado in a 2005 Burb. 5 guys, snow gear, clothes for 8 days, hitch haul and coolers, basically crammed full. This is driving in the mountains every day. So I know how to drive sensibly.

That said, I'm not afraid to open it up and blow the cobwebs out! I love hearing the truck purr. Need to find a lady that does too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I turn heads lol it's hard when the wife unit is with me. Girls stare she just gives them the stink eye then looks at me says "I hate this thing" Lololol

Always get the retarded questions too almost daily from dudes "what kinda chip you got" or "oohhh must be hard on fuel eh"

When I hear the word "chip" I just cringe.

Archived