Vehicle sightings

Pknitty86

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

The bumper wasn't my doing I was rearended and they totalled the car because of a kink in the frame and I never found a new one to mount up. The rest of the car was well maintained but the current owners are letting it go to shit.

sent from my truck in a field

First 2014 I've seen out here

Suprised it wasn't leaking transmission fluid and went up in flames lol

I was at my dealer getting some auto trak 2 fluid and a guy walked into the service department and said his 2014 Silverado was leaking something. Guess he didn't get the recall notification but good thing he brought it in. Feel bad for that teacher in that one video where the truck was only two weeks old and was up in flames. It happened the day before the recall was issued. GM better have covered that

Sent while drinkin' a cold one...

No 2014 don't catch on fire ask Mike there's no recall.. lmao

I wonder how much that 14 screamed at him about low tire pressure and bumps

The fire vid from before the recall was a faulty stereo install. But the news loves a story regardless of facts. Just look at the missing plane story.

The 14 is probably the same as mine on the dunes. The DIC would flash each tire was low and when I was in 4 low it flashed stabilitrac was off. It all cleared with one push of the DIC controls acknowledge button and didn't come back until restart. I know your anti-new stuff but you act like the new trucks are unusable which is absurd.

As for bumps- they hurt, same as any other truck. :lol:

It's still annoying and ridiculous I'm not saying they're unusable I'm saying adding all this nonsense is just a reason to jack the price way up. For example ethans mom liked the "mood lighting" feature that came on a jeep she liked. It's a 600 dollar option that I can do for her for 1.00. It's absolutely absurd the things being crammed into newer vehicles. I don't need a car to parallel park itself or steer for me while going down the road.

Archived