2015 Tahoe

3esabahe.jpgjabu8ajy.jpg 71k wow. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

& that window sticker is how you go from owning a segment of the industry to getting owned.

GM market share of the large SUV segment rose to 75% in 2013 from 72% in 2012.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear GM,

I just saw the widow sticker on a new Tahoe. This won't end well for you.

Sincerely,

Common Sense

^^This^^ I was really going to give them a hard look next year for my wife to haul the 4 kids around in but I will be looking elsewhere. With 15% to 20% off of that price it would still be hard to swallow. I am kind of disappointed actually. I mean who do they feel that has 4 kids and would need a vehicle like this could justify spending that kind of money? I could but won't, there are other options and that is where everyone will look.

On price, yes it is high but price any other V-8 SUV and see how it goes. Also you get frame on body that can tow. It is Not just another kid hauler. I too will be looking at a truck unless they get the LT sub down a little in price. U can go on Chevy site and build an LT for a lot less that that LTZ sticker.

Fast lane has a drive vid just out today. 0-60 times etc....not real in-depth.

I doubt it on the 15's. It'll be 3-4 months or until dealers have them on their lots for more than 60 days. People will pay sticker for the new models just because they're new.

Well, comparing a fully loaded LTZ 2014 on a build, it comes out to about $65k. So that's a $6k difference. $1k of that is destination charge. $2k of it is the difference in starting MSRP (2014 Tahoe LTZ 4x4 starts at $60k), so that leaves another $3k, which seems to be tied up in all the options and how much more they cost. The entertainment package alone is $1k more expensive than on the 2014 versions (because it includes MYLINK or whatever, I would guess).

I configured a 2015 with much more reasonable options and still got $58k, but to be fair to GM the new one has a lot of features my 2007 Tahoe doesn't have, like power folding 3rd row seats and blu-ray, MYLINK, etc. I think the sticker on mine new would have been about $50k.

Still, lots of room for somebody to step in and kick the crap out of them. Ford needs to put some pressure on them with an Expedition that doesn't suck horrendous balls.

The dealership where I bought my truck and my wife's traverse has a Black 2015 Tahoe LTZ 2wd and it stickers for $65,145.00!!! I would have loved to bought a full size suv for the wife but that is crazy!!! She got a 2014 Traverse that seats 8, with all the options she needed, with a whole 7 miles on it when we drove it off the lot for $28,500!!!

That is the very top price point on that one. I dont want most of those overpriced options.

Im sure a base LTZ will come under $50k with incentives, special offers, and gm card come next year. Ill wait until they roll out the next one in 7 years, and buy one of the last of the old ones (or more likely, just keep what I got unless they start making it again).

That is the very top price point on that one. I dont want most of those overpriced options.

Im sure a base LTZ will come under $50k with incentives, special offers, and gm card come next year. Ill wait until they roll out the next one in 7 years, and buy one of the last of the old ones (or more likely, just keep what I got unless they start making it again).

The base price of a 2WD LTZ is $60,785.

Even with incentives and rebates you're likely going to be over $50k.

Of course, you can always buy a 1 year lease return for $35k.

I really love how these vehicles drop like rocks the minute they go off the lot. I'll let some other poor bastard take that hit. If you're buying a new car these days it only makes sense if you're going to own it for a decade or something.

Archived