Difference between 2LZ and 1LZ trims

On the 2014 trucks 2LZ is the Z71 version of 1LZ. All you get on a 2LZ is Z71 stickers, Rancho shocks, Z71 grille, sill plates, cluster, skid plates, and hill descent control.

1LZ and 2LZ have sunroofs, navigation MyLink, heated and cooled seats, power pedals, bucket seats and rear seat entertainment as optional equipment on both trim levels.

Z71 is not a "standalone" option any more, its more a trim level. The 2LZ is the LTZ Z71 model. Same with LT trim. 1LT is a 1LT, and 2LT is an LT Z71.

Double cab 4x4:

LTZ- $43,005 base price

LTZ Z71- $43,785 base price

Crew Cab Short Box 4x4:

LTZ- $45,365 base price

LTZ Z71- $46,145 base price

Crew Cab Standard Box 4x4:

LTZ- $45,665 base price

LTZ Z71- $46,445 base price

I can tell you also the 1LZ comes with wood grain door and console trim and the 2LZ (LTZ Z71) comes with silver carbon fiber looking trim. For the record I swapped mine out for the Z71 trim and in my opinion (and several of the salesmen at the dealership) it looks much better than the fake wood.

Craig

2LZ does not give you a sunroof. At least not in a LT w/ 2LZ. The sunroof, as far as I can tell, isn't available in the LT trim at all, only on the LTZ trim trucks.

on an LT the choices are 1LT or 2LT, 1LZ and 2LZ are LTZ choices.

http://www.gmfleetorderguide.com/NASApp/domestic/proddesc.jsp?year=2014&regionID=1&divisionID=1&type=0&vehicleID=14682&section=oi_def&page=1&pagenum=2&page=1&butID=3&addOptions=true

• 3 years later...

Archived