The "Odometer" Topic

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

229 miles picked it up 2/18/14 mostly city with a 120 mile round trip to swap out the factory Goodyears for some Cooper Zeon LTZs. Probably have to fill it for the first time tomorrow or Monday

7100 miles, delivered 10-16, no major issues, just got the shock creak/pop noise but not easy to duplicate

Hodges I have a creak in the rear also. I hear it when i go over speed bumps at work. You certain it is coming from the shocks?? I have a Z71 so I have the rancho shocks.

It could be . It does seem to be worse when the weather is cold. I live in ohio and its ben a cold winter. The only time i hear it is at work going over speed bumps. I am certian it is coming from the rear. I was also thinking it could be the leaf springs or leaf shackles??

work truck 47,693 just went and checked - 4.3L running strong and doing well. Only issue so far with it is we had an issue with the left turn signal socket but got it sorted with a new one. Personal truck 1780+ and defines the word vibration to exacting standard.

Wow - Looks like you'll be the goto guy for questions about the K2's reliability! ha

Hodges I have a creak in the rear also. I hear it when i go over speed bumps at work. You certain it is coming from the shocks?? I have a Z71 so I have the rancho shocks.

I'm not certain but it only happens when it's humid and during the first few minutes of driving, also only small bumps make the noise. The other night I put the tailgate down, leaned on it and I heard the noise. It's getting old but it doesn't do it everytime so it almost worthless taking it in

Archived