Unofficial Live Drive: 2015 Suburban, Tahoe, & Yukon Denali

Some close up pics of the 22" rims in the Q7M package with painted inserts would be nice. Should be on the vehicle you posted the sticker for. How smooth is the ride in the Denali?

I grabbed a shot with my DSLR for you! I'll upload it later today. :cheers:

Oh.. and the Denali with magnetic ride is outstanding. Quieter and smoother than Cadillac cars from just a few years ago. No body roll whatsoever. At least you can say $77k gets you a great driving vehicle.

Some close up pics of the 22" rims in the Q7M package with painted inserts would be nice. Should be on the vehicle you posted the sticker for. How smooth is the ride in the Denali?

Here you go

2015_Denali.jpg

2015_Denali.jpg

2015_Denali.jpg

2015_Denali.jpg

Thanks Zane, the description says they have painted inserts, is hard to see where they are, I am assuming in between the spokes. Did you see? Thanks for all the pics and info.

You are welcome. From the wheel I saw, it was better described as painted wheels with chrome inserts. The shiny parts between the spokes that are "bolted in" are chrome-like. The entire rest of the wheel is painted.

You are welcome. From the wheel I saw, it was better described as painted wheels with chrome inserts. The shiny parts between the spokes that are "bolted in" are chrome-like. The entire rest of the wheel is painted.

Zane,

Would you mind explaining that the rest of the wheel is painted?

I can see from the pic what you mean by the "bolted in" chrome inserts. What material is the spoke made of? Is the spoke painted? What was your overall opinion of the rim, like it?

Thanks again for all the info.

On price, cool your jets. Go build an LT chevy sub or tahoe without all the crap and it will look better. Not cheap but go price any other brand new V-8 full size or Tahoe size suv and see what you get. Uh ford excursion will be v-6 in 2015.

By the way the '14 pu trucks are up about $4-6,000 on the '11s-12s. On my 09 the '14 trucks are up a good $ 6,000+. (see edit below for support of this observation)

Some of it due to general price increases and some due to we want the tech, we want lane departure, we want radar cruise etc....What no HUD? .you get the picture.....my '90 gmc sub out in the driveway has cloth buckets, air, power windows/dr locks, no air bags, steel wheels with chrome ring and an am/fm radio. Very few if any would buy or drive such today even if they could.

Edit: found this on the trucks: On the plus side of the ledger, Automotive News reports that the average transaction prices on GM's trucks are up a whopping $4,000 to $5,000 than those of the last-generation truck a year ago –

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/02/27/barclays-says-gm-truck-launch-least-successful-in-15-years/#aol-comments

I grabbed a shot with my DSLR for you! I'll upload it later today. :cheers:

Oh.. and the Denali with magnetic ride is outstanding. Quieter and smoother than Cadillac cars from just a few years ago. No body roll whatsoever. At least you can say $77k gets you a great driving vehicle.

77k can get you a lot of great driving vehicles. I can keep my current Tahoe, add some mods, buy a 2015 BMW M4, or Maserati Ghibli, or Porsche Cayenne, and have some spare change for an ICEE on the way home.

They are pricing themselves into new competition

Lmao I never thought you'd be able to buy a Maserati cheaper. Guess hell froze over.

Yes, and the new starting prices of the Cayennes are a hair under 50K.

People, start looking what else you can buy for these prices. This could get fun.

Archived