Power Folding Mirror Upgrade

I have a 2015 1500 2WT. I wanted to install the towing mirrors but the only thing stopping me is that I live in a condo building and park in the garage. the entrance of the garage is just enough (save a few inches) for me to get in with the basic stock mirrors. I would love the towing mirrors but with the folding feature. I'm hoping this is possible and what would I need.... Thanks.

P.S. I would need everything, that meaning the turn signal lights, wires, etc etc.

I have helped over 100 members achieve this upgrade. PM me and will work through it with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a thread to get you started.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/198157-2014-2017-dl8-dl3-towing-mirror-upgrade-mirrors-explained/

• Like 1

I have helped over 100 members achieve this upgrade. PM me and will work through it with you.

Here is a thread to get you started.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/198157-2014-2017-dl8-dl3-towing-mirror-upgrade-mirrors-explained/

Ok when I mean the folding feature, I mean the mechanically folding feature, not manually folding because I don't want to be reaching all the way over to the passenger side to do it everyday.

Sorry if not clear enough the first time. If this is possible I'm sincerely interested.

• Like 1

Ok when I mean the folding feature, I mean the mechanically folding feature, not manually folding because I don't want to be reaching all the way over to the passenger side to do it everyday.

Sorry if not clear enough the first time. If this is possible I'm sincerely interested.

Do you have power mirrors now? As in the ability to adjust your mirrors up/down, left/right?

The power features that I have are to move the mirrors up down left and right, only.

That correct. As long as you have that, you are good to go for upgrading.

• Like 1

Then I'm all in. What do I need?

Send me a PM with the following:

Truck Details: 2016 Silverado, 1500 LT, CCSB, 5.3L Gas

Upgrade Details: Tell me what mirrors you would like to upgrade to. DL3 Mirrors or Towing. Power Fold or Non-Power Fold. OEM or aftermarket.

Then we can go from there. I don't want to have the information lost in the thread.

• Like 1

Upgrade Details: Tell me what mirrors you would like to upgrade to. DL3 Mirrors or Towing. Power Fold or Non-Power Fold. OEM or aftermarket.

Then we can go from there. I don't want to have the information lost in the thread.

PM sent

• 1 year later...
On 5/5/2017 at 11:13 AM, pgamboa said:

I have a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT. My stock mirrors can only move up,down,left and right. No other options. I just purchased used 2015 Escalade mirrors with every option. What module or part could I purchase to get the most options out of them? Thanx for your time

Edited by Tj 15 Tahoe
Upgrade mirrors
  • Like 1

I have a 2015 Chevy Tahoe LT. My stock mirrors can only move up,down,left and right. No other options. I just purchased used 2015 Escalade mirrors with every option. What module or part could I purchase to get the most options out of them? Thanx for your time

I only have knowledge on trucks. I have no knowledge on requirements for SUVs.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Hey guys. I just purchased a new 19 Sierra limited dblcab. It does have power mirrors but not folding. What do I need to do to achieve this?

Thx

Hey guys. I just purchased a new 19 Sierra limited dblcab. It does have power mirrors but not folding. What do I need to do to achieve this?
Thx

Contact me at HarnessDR.com