Doing my own tune!!

Danthaman69

Good luck. I wish I could do my own that way I could know exactly what was being changed, there is always more satisfaction when doing things yourself. Just got my files from BB last night and depending on how the gear swap goes I might or might not install it yet.

Good luck. I wish I could do my own that way I could know exactly what was being changed, there is always more satisfaction when doing things yourself. Just got my files from BB last night and depending on how the gear swap goes I might or might not install it yet.

I'm still waiting on my recall to get reprogrammed before I do tune.

Yea I'm waiting to get off my hitch to do gears and then tune. So much more pride when you do it yourself. Gotta wait till next week.

Lol @ get off my hitch, I'm not a roughneck but I build HMR's.

I'm not roughneck though.

Ummm... Well you should be... so this conversation isn't so awkward!

Seriously, I'm use to hearing Eagle Ford and automatically associate it with drilling, I apologize for cluttering this thread with useless information.

>>>Moderator... can you get that little "Men in Black" memory eraser, flashy thing out and fix this?<<<

Ummm... Well you should be... so this conversation isn't so awkward!

Seriously, I'm use to hearing Eagle Ford and automatically associate it with drilling, I apologize for cluttering this thread with useless information.

>>>Moderator... can you get that little "Men in Black" memory eraser, flashy thing out and fix this?<<<

I do work on oil rigs just not a roughneck. I'm a mechanic

• 4 weeks later...

Dan,

So how is the custom tuning going on your new truck? Any issues or questions, feel free to drop me a message or email and I will give you any help I can. I have been tweaking on the tranny for a few weeks now and have found some pretty simple setting to get a nice feel and leave trans TM nearly stock.

Steve

Dan,

So how is the custom tuning going on your new truck? Any issues or questions, feel free to drop me a message or email and I will give you any help I can. I have been tweaking on the tranny for a few weeks now and have found some pretty simple setting to get a nice feel and leave trans TM nearly stock.

Steve

I can't do the tranny yet because efilive hasn't released that yet its not on top of there list. I'm still making changes here and there on motor when I can. Not home much to do that.

Unfortunately the biggest improvement in these trucks is on the transmission side. Hopefully EFI Lives priorities change soon so you can find out sooner than later.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived