Spotted a '15 Chevy HD.

I was reading something the other day about trade in prices. Most people think that if they want to move vehicles they'll give a good offer. But actually, sometimes if they offer a terrible price people are more likely to trade in because it lowers their self esteem and makes them want to get out of their old vehicle. I realize each sale is different but I was having fun thinking about it haha.

I was reading something the other day about trade in prices. Most people think that if they want to move vehicles they'll give a good offer. But actually, sometimes if they offer a terrible price people are more likely to trade in because it lowers their self esteem and makes them want to get out of their old vehicle. I realize each sale is different but I was having fun thinking about it haha.

My lowered self esteem with regard to dirt floor low trade in pricing = two words for them not fit for print here. :driving:

Yeah it is, what hurts me is the miles, I have 166K on mine, but the the truck is in great condition.

I'm gonna keep mine, then just pay cash down in July to get one.

Private sell it.. You'll at least get a little more for it. That's what I did with the truck I sold

Archived