Yurevn's 2014 6.2L Denali build

yurevn

This is my build thread for my 2014 GMC Denali- 6.2L
Here is the truck the day I picked it up at the dealer.

IMG950127

IMG950128

This is what it looks like with a 6" Fabtech lift kit, 20" Ballistic Scythe wheels, Nitto Trail Grappler tires, 20% tint on the front windows and Amp power steps, de badged the GMC & SIERRA on the tailgate.

20140307 104320

20140308 144848

I have added 2 jl 10's and a JL 600/1 under the rear seat. Weather tech Digital fit floor liners. 6000k HID's in the headlights and fog's. Swapped out cargo and reverse lights for VLED's. I have also added the Pop & Lock electronic tailgate lock.
I will be adding a 20" rigid LED bar in the front bumper as soon as it arrives.
I also plan to install a Pace/Edwards electronic bedlocker soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking good man. What else you gona do? Put gears in it yet?

Thanks, I plan on a black bear tune. No gears yet. I had an Avalanche before this and I had a black bear tune done for it. It was like a whole new truck. I cant wait to see what he can do with the 6.2.

Thanks, I plan on a black bear tune. No gears yet. I had an Avalanche before this and I had a black bear tune done for it. It was like a whole new truck. I cant wait to see what he can do with the 6.2.

Just to let you know I have efi live. Same as Justin. Efi live hasn't released the transmission software yet. I'm waiting on gears to come out to finish my tune.

Just to let you know I have efi live. Same as Justin. Efi live hasn't released the transmission software yet. I'm waiting on gears to come out to finish my tune.

when will EFI get the transmission software released?

That looks real nice. Not too many Denali's up in the air yet. I just ordered a Fabtech 6" for mine along with the new 35" dick cepek tires. Hopefully will be setup good in two weeks.

I love the nice, high and clean look of the AMp Steps on a lifted truck. Its one of those things people where people will come check out the truck and then ask "how do you get it in" , then you just open the door and BAM "hello amp steps".

• 2 months later...

Do you have a pic of your rear showing just the Denali emblem since I believe you stated you removed the GMC and sierra logo. I am going to remove the sierra logo, wasn't planning on removing the GMC logo. (well not yet)

Archived