Power folding mirrors option?

Edit: Apparently not.

I think its included on the Convenience Package.

Convenience Package
The WT Convenience Package includes:
  • Tinted windows
  • 110V AC power outlet
  • Remote Keyless Entry
  • Black outside heated, power-adjustable mirrors

The LT Convenience Package includes:

• Driver 10-way power seat adjuster
  • Dual-zone climate control on Crew Cab and Double Cab models
  • Remote vehicle starter system
  • Chevrolet MyLink®1 8" diagonal display audio system on Crew Cab and Double Cab models
  • Rear Vision Camera
  • Rear-window defogger
  • 110V AC power outlet

On LT without Z71 Off-Road Package, this package includes front fog lamps.

1 MyLink functionality varies by model. Full functionality requires compatible Bluetooth® and smartphone, and USB connectivity for some devices.

Edited by fondupot

I had some fun with my power folding mirrors. My friend has a Ford Platinum with every imaginable option. I had breakfast with him Sunday. My Silverado was just outside the window where we sat. While he was telling me how he didn't like using the rear camera because he hit his mirror while backing up. I said does yours do this? I hit the lock button on my key fob twice and the mirrors folded in as we watched through the window.. His truck was further away and he couldn't make it do it.

• Like 2

Have the power folding mirrors is one of the options that once you have it, it would a P.I.T.A. to be without. I use mine everywhere I park.

Pretty handy at the drive through car wash where the dangling strips might catch and pull off a mirror. Never had 'em before but now I see the benefit.

My LT has the convenience package and it does not have power folding mirrors

Same for me with the "texas edition." A buddy at work got the LTZ at the same time as me and loves to rub it in my face that he can fold his in. I've pressed my key fob every way possible hoping it would somehow happen.

Same for me with the "texas edition." A buddy at work got the LTZ at the same time as me and loves to rub it in my face that he can fold his in. I've pressed my key fob every way possible hoping it would somehow happen.

There is a button inside the cab that folds the mirrors too, and the key fob will only do it when you have the setting turned on.

See this video:

• 1 month later...