SILVERADOSC540 no longer

SILVERADOSC540

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can make 2 clicks and any one of you is banned for wanting to ban anyone with a fast car.

sent from my truck in a field

Come at me bro

I can make 2 clicks and any one of you is banned for wanting to ban anyone with a fast car.

sent from my truck in a field

My threat was due to posting pics had nothing to do with his purchase. You know we have an unwritten pics or ban rule

Ryan

Sarah's got my back. Sweet.

Just put some mud tires on it and they'll call it even or maybe a Z71 decal on the quarter.

I hear ya Brandon. Never even got a truck of the month nomination with the Callaway, went the wrong way on the suspension I guess. :nopity:

Sarah's got my back. Sweet.

I hear ya Brandon. Never even got a truck of the month nomination with the Callaway, went the wrong way on the suspension I guess. :nopity:

So you are now going car of the month on a truck forum? Really? :smash:

Am kidding, just want to see pics, weather permitting, as soon as possible.

Congrats on the new ride!

I could take some full pics of it right now covered in snow :( . As for "car" of the month, if it's based on cool and mods and fun in the sun you've got me. If it's based on "what the hell is that?" number of doors or, uh, HP, I may take it...I'm used to the what the hell is that deal(already getting it, no it's not a Malibu SS) from the Callaway, no it wasn't a "golf edition".

Thanks '01LS1

Ryan as soon as it quits freakin' snowing go clean those rotors off will ya? Of course my car is two days old and covered in snow and ice, so I shouldn't b!tch.

:lol: he would have to drive it to do that.

And I haven't had a BMW for 8 years, my Mazda was built on an american assembly line with mustangs and the drivetrain was american designed, made, and built. More than some of these trucks can say, lol

You got me thinking about fun RWD sedans....and I've found a V10 M5 locally with 70k miles for 25K. That would be a fun temporary car! Not for long term, you'd spend another 25K in 3-5 years on up keep, with that F1 based motor with ten thottle bodies and that one-off computer they had to engineer for that . motor. Might take a test drive!

Archived