Price Paid for your 2015 HD

After spending a lot of time going through the 1500 forum I thought there should be one for the HD section too so I'll start.....

2015 GMC 2500HD SLT CrewCab 6'6" box

4x4, Duramax :drool: , Allison,

Summit white, CocoDune

20" wheels, Bucket seats, BOSE NAV (std on SLT)

220 amp alternator

Rear seat BluRay/DVD package

Cab roof lights, 6" steps, rubber Bed mat, Slashguards, tailgate liner,

MSRP $62,745 :noway:

Invoice $58,995

Out the Door Deal

Trade $26,500 (2010 1500 LTZ CCSB, 4wd 6.2, 42k)

Cash +$30,500

=$57,000

- Incentives at delivery ($1000 business choice for sure+whatever else may or may not be avalible.)

I check 3 dealers (one of which laughed me out the door when I made my first offer) so I didn't feel I left much on the table. I went in hoping to see close to $10k off the MSRP I ended up at about $6745 off sticker (with bus. choice $1000). Given I ordered exactly what I wanted and will get this 2015 model in may of 2014, I think I'm happy.

Having said that I will try desperately to avoid looking at this thread later this year because I'm sure the deals will obviously get better..... It's all about feeling good about your decision. So for the benefit of those out there shopping, there you go. This is what I know. Take these #'s and decide for yourself.

I also put a value on the fact that I will have a 2015 truck in service for 20! months :thumbs: before its 2016. That's unusual. I bought my 2010 in october 2010 ( the '11's were just out) and 2 months later it was "last years model" So that has some value to me, and I think it will equate to $$$ when I trade in in 3 years too. I mean I could trade a truck that I've had for almost 3 years (Dec 2016) that seems like its 1 year old! :dunno:

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pics please. Please tell us what you think of it. I have a 2014 GMC 1500 6.2 on order but found a deal on a bigger RV so I am going to need a 2500 Duramax. I think my dealer will work with me on not losing my deposit cause I am sure he can sell the 6.2. I can't find a 2014 Duramax that I like so with no large rebates on the 2015's I am going to find one. Thinking back I am sure the 2500 will be light years better for towing. Your value of service of 20 months will help soften the blow of no rebates.

Well my understanding is that orders get "pulled" on Tuesdays by gm. And mine didn't get in today so maybe next week. I'll be sure to update when I hear something and will be posting when I start the honeymoon with her. Also to avoid misleading anyone I found out that the 220 amp alternator is only available for the gas trucks. The upgrade for the diesels is dual 150amp's. But since I didn't really need it I stayed with the std setup.This is the best I can do now for pictures:9ery9y9u.jpg Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered mine on 2/28/14

2015 GMC SIERRA 3500HD DENALI DRW

w/ sunroof and power rear slider. No RES.

MSRP $64,255

SALE PRICE $61,265

AFTER TAX/FEES $64,798.02

Last friday I was at order status 3300 but no target production date yet.

Its going to be a long wait...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Ordered mine on 2/28/142015 GMC SIERRA 3500HD DENALI DRWw/ sunroof and power rear slider. No RES.MSRP $64,255SALE PRICE $61,265AFTER TAX/FEES $64,798.02Last friday I was at order status 3300 but no target production date yet. Its going to be a long wait...Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Amazing that there is drastic increase in prices for the 1500 trucks.. And your K2 Denali 3500 has the same sticker price as my 2014 Denali 2500 did.. 64k.

That's assuming you got a dmax?

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered a 2500HD back in March and hoping to get it the end of this month or beginning of May. We have not negotiated a price yet but will post what i get once that happens. I got a black SLT package, although i am getting a credit for the OEM wheels and tires as i am getting aftermarket ones.

I ordered a 2500HD back in March and hoping to get it the end of this month or beginning of May. We have not negotiated a price yet but will post what i get once that happens. I got a black SLT package, although i am getting a credit for the OEM wheels and tires as i am getting aftermarket ones.

Mind me asking what kind of credit you got?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived