Price Paid for your 2015 HD

Nice work on that. Still no luck around here. Dealer in Merced said "we're selling the Denali HD at sticker price only because there aren't too many around right now."

I guess I have to wait things out a bit.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice work on that. Still no luck around here. Dealer in Merced said "we're selling the Denali HD at sticker price only because there aren't too many around right now."

I guess I have to wait things out a bit.

Even though there arent many you would think they would want a sale and then they can get another one. Doesnt do any good sitting on the lot. You should ask them if they will give you more off if you order it. If not I would go to a different dealer.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Both the dealers I went to back in March said they would deal the same on an order or inventory. I'm sure you usually get a better deal on "extra" inventory trucks, but if your like me and want a pretty loaded (Denali) truck, I think you could get close to the same deal ordering vs. in stock. At least that's my experience here in Nebraska.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If not I would go to a different dealer.

I think I'm going to take a couple weeks off in the truck shopping because the deals just aren't there for the HDs yet. It gets tiring trying to work a deal. Looking forward to the day there is an AmazonCars.com. =)

I think I'm going to take a couple weeks off in the truck shopping because the deals just aren't there for the HDs yet. It gets tiring trying to work a deal. Looking forward to the day there is an AmazonCars.com. =)

Free 2 day shipping too [emoji12]

Ok i finally got my truck, it is so awesome i love it! So sticker was $62,420 and paid $59420, they weren't dealing that much at all! They said all there other trucks they are selling at sticker. they can't keep them in stock. the word is out about how much they have changed everything on these trucks and people are flocking to the dealerships.

Thats a pretty good deal. Almost has everything that my 15 denali has and about 8k cheaper. Thats the same exact price I paid for my 13 sle 3500 drw.

Thats a pretty good deal. Almost has everything that my 15 denali has and about 8k cheaper. Thats the same exact price I paid for my 13 sle 3500 drw.

It has everything I want except the sunroof, but I can live without one. I'm going to see what my dealer can do on trading for that truck and getting me into it at the same payment as my 2500HD.

What grille did you go with? I ordered the factory color matched. But I may return it if I find another I like more.

Royalty core is the name of the company they have some real nice quality grills check them out.

Archived