Price Paid for your 2015 HD

I got it from Gilchrist Chev in Tacoma, Washington. It would have been less but I didn't qualify for the USAA rebate. Negotiated the deal online then drove down to pick it up. Gave me my trade value sight unseen. It was the lowest price I could find by far. They had a second one that sold the day before I got mine for the same price. It was such a great deal I couldn't pass and had to move my purchase timeline up. They had a few similar 2500 dd for the same price as well. I love the truck. I use it to pull my boat and am shopping for a slide in truck camper. I don't even know my 21' boat is back there.

Sent from ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I just ordered a 2015 CCSB 3500hd SRW LT 6.0.

Got it with cloth buckets, Convenience package ( bigger screen), amber roof lights, led cargo light, 6" side steps, and molded mud flaps.

Msrp was $50,600

Trade in was 20K (2007 CCSB 2500hd classic dmax)

out the door tax, title, license. I will pay $26,451.76

I didn't think it was horrible. I am stepping down from the dmax since my towing has gone down significantly. The 3500 was cheaper than the 2500 exactly the same for some odd reason plus tabs are about $500 cheaper here in mn.

• 1 month later...

Think I found the truck, but working on price still...

MSRP is $49,595

Being offered $43,235 out the door (does not include sales tax)

Price includes "sale price," customer cash rebate, USAA, GM Loyalty

This is on a CC 6.0. I feel like it's a good price, but I also think there's another $1-2k of room in there. Any thoughts?

I've read Dealer Invoice is 10%+- off MSRP which is what some dealers sell for during negotiations ...

$49600 - 4960 = $ 44640 plus right now GMC has a $2000 HD Rebate put it at $42,640

Plus your other incentives ...

So ya - maybe more to save

Check out these prices, shows really how cheap these trucks can be bought ... too bad it's so far from me ...

http://www.laurabuickgmc.com/VehicleSearchResults?pageContext=VehicleSearch&search=new&bodyType=TRUCK&make=GMC&model=Sierra+2500HD+Built+After+Aug+14&trim=All&stockOrVIN=&minPrice=-2147483648&maxPrice=2147483647&minMPG=-2147483648&maxMPG=2147483647

• 2 months later...

Brought Her Home Today

2015 Sierra Double Cab 2500 HD SLT 6.0 Black / Black

MSRP $ 54,165

Cash Price $ 47,761 (includes $299 Doc Fee) Tax & Title NOT included) (about 12% off)

Includes $2000 GM Rebate

Plus I got $ 1000 in Contractor Commercial Incentive that I had to spend at the Dealership

(Steps & Mud Flaps & Smoker Package) I don't smoke ...

Quirk GMC -Manchester NH

I shopped at 5 dealers - best I could do

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my new 2015 2500 HD Silverado LT Duramax Crew Cab 4wd last week. The MSRP was $55,620. I paid $44,645 and also got $1,000 in GM accessories included. No trade. Thought that was a pretty screaming deal.

I just bought my new 2015 2500 HD Silverado LT Duramax Crew Cab 4wd last week. The MSRP was $55,620. I paid $44,645 and also got $1,000 in GM accessories included. No trade. Thought that was a pretty screaming deal.

YES Excellent Deal !

Ok - after reading this thread i think I did pretty well. Purchased May 5th. (yes I had a few to drink after the deal)

2015 2500 HD CCSB - Dmax.

LT - With Convenience package. No accessories really. has the small mirrors (switching those out soon)

Cloth Seats - so not fancy really

Sticker was $56,000

GM had some extra incentive to sell all old inventory in May (this one has a April 2014 build date) weird

Negotiated to $40,000

Less trade in $12.500

Paid $27,500! 1.25 % financing also

Had 351 Miles on the odometer-so it had been on a few test drives

First Duramax also - I actually walked in looking for 6.2L. This ended up being cheaper!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Any news to share on 2016 purchases? I took the Costco Auto Program route and was able to get quoted at GM Supplier pricing, with a bunch of dealer add-ons then I'll get taken off of course. (Nitrogen tires, paint protection, etc)

Anyone close on a 2016 yet that can share?

• 2 weeks later...

Bought one. A 2015 Sierra 1500 Double Cab SLT. Black on Black. Z71, Preferred, Bose, Leather Buckets, 20" machined wheels, locks, Integrated Trailer, 3.42, 6" Chrome Steps, Sirius and NAV. Stickered just under 50k. Out the door at 40,320 plus tax. 20% off MSRP.

Decided the 2016's wasn't worth the extra dough I'd have to fork over.

Well, that's that.

In August, I paid $1,500.00 under invoice, along with 2k rebate and 1k accessory credit. There was an similar equipped All Terrain on the lot with a $3,750 rebate, but I couldn't do the cheap looking faux carbon fiber interior. JMHO.

I'm a current Ford Super Duty owner who will buy a new redesigned 17' SD. I bought this second truck as a winter plow rig. I needed a short truck so I could fit the truck and plow in my garage. Wow, what a huge improvement over my last GM 2500 plow truck. I'm pleasantly shocked at the high quality ride and quietness. As solid as it gets.

Nice job GM.

My wife's Denali may be the best road vehicle we have ever owned.

Archived