New member around Memphis

raco232

Just got my 2014 1500 Sierra Z71 last weekend and love it, except for what I thought was a minor issue, but that is for another vibration topic. My wife told me to go out and get whatever I wanted and that is what I did! I am replacing a 2002 suburban slt 4wd w/260,000 miles. To this date, it is the best and most reliable vehicle I have ever owned! I bought my wife a new car in December and wanted her input, she said to get whatever I thought she would like. I ended up with new 2013 Buick LaCrosse for her. I brought it home and she is in love with her hot rod. She just doesn't like to make decisions on purchasing vehicles. I am just saying "hello" to everyone and from what I have read so far, everyone seams to treat each other like brothers. I like that type of a community.

• 7 months later...

RACO232,

I'm also in the Memphis area. Bought my 2014 Sierra SLT, CC, Z71, 4x4, 5.3L from a dealer in Hot Springs, AR. I'm having the same issues with mine. I noticed that you haven't posted anything in a while. I was wondering which dealer have you been dealing with and what is your situation now?

Archived