How satisfied are you with your 2014 GM truck?

Poll: How many love their trucks vs hate their trucks?  

1,045 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

satisfied except for the shake. Just fix that and I will be highly satisfied. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an issue that can be fixed and I hope yours does very soon! I have had many problems with mine and still love it but trying to get another one soon.

Apart from a few minor issues. I can't be happier. Rides great. Gets great mpg. Looks like a boss. I get tons of compliments. I love the truck.

Just rolled over 6000 miles this morning. 6.5 months of ownership.

Sent from my iPhone.

Love my truck never had one problem with it. It reminds me about the 5.0 when they came out seemed like everyone was popping number 8 cylinder and everyone's transmission sucked. I was hard on mine for 2 years never had one problem with it.

I am surpriesed with all of the posts in the "complaint" section that there have not been more negative votes to this poll. Although, it is still fairly new. I would be curious to see the results in a week. I have complained too about my truck, but all in all, I cannot justify bashing the 2014's.

My Complaints: radio knobs (would have never known they didn't work if I had not read a post on this forum), voice command intermittently not working (maybe 1 out of every 20 start cycles), seat movement (fixed) and I have the driver's door rattle.

The above are more convenience issues, not mechanical and in no way would sway my decision to bash my truck or want to not tell someone to buy one. The fit and finish of these trucks is not perfect, I agree. But it is not a hand-built Lamborghini either. I know we all have paid a fair amount of money for our trucks, but one must remember, they are trucks, mass produced at that.

All in all, I am very happy with my truck. I love driving my truck. I am very happy with my purchase.

Love mine so far. 150 miles in 3 days of ownership. Mine has the shake though? What's the fix?

Take it back today, tell them the shake isn't acceptable and to put you in a truck that doesn't shake.

It isn't an easy fix. Some have had luck with tires, others were more complicated problems. Many have not found a fix yet.

150 miles it is still new to them. They sell new ones with more miles all the time.

Archived