PUTC

Frank S

Hi,

I wont try to hide who i am!I just wondered if anybody else cannot get on PUTC?I havn't been able to acsess that site for 3 days.I tried to get ahold of PastMaster but he must be out.So i figgered i would ask some of you that  go there.

Thanks for the space Mervz

...blue

Howdy oleblue,

The PUTC forum was down for me on Friday morning, but I have had no problems accessing the site since then.  Haven't heard of any other problems, except Roofer on Friday as well.

Are you trying to access the forum from a bookmark, if so just try and go to the main page first.  I believe they did some work to the forum over there and that may be messing you up.

btw, have you figured out who I am?  I post on PUTC under a different name.    :biggrin:

Quote: from oleblue on 8:04 pm on Feb. 11, 2001

What do ya say GMC:)There is no way you are gonna fool me!That sig is a give away so is your online nature.

Thanks for the info,i'll get out of your guys territory now:)...blue

Blue your more than welcome to hang around!

I'm a sucker for a new board and this is the nicest and only one i've seen like it!

But you guys know where my hearts at:)Well heck,I might just visit this "off topic forum" every once and awhile.I wont cause no trouble.I've been a member of Camaroz28 since Feb with a whooping post count of 4!!

...blue

(Edited by oleblue at 10:10 pm on Feb. 11, 2001)

Quote: from Kansas Kid on 6:40 pm on Feb. 12, 2001

Well dang oleblue, I guess I need to go into stealth mode to get past you.   LOL   Don't think that you can't stay here because your a Ford man.  We won't pick on ya too bad.   :biggrin:

Exept for maybe Roofer?I know all of you that responded fairly well and most of you and i get along just fine.But it would just cause conflict for me cause some of your other members who dont know me would wonder,who the h!ll is that?

What is spewed out through the keyboard is usaually (mostly) bull compared to actually meeting the person behind the ip.

I dont hate GM and infact (this can be posted at PUTC.dont care)My heart is really with the work that goes into projects and the friends that are made at doing that.If anyone has noticed,I have (exept joking)refrained from getting into real heated arguements about Ford this or Chevy that.Truth is i learned one thing from the BB's i visit.It's about the general interests and not hating people or the beliefs over a brand of US truck.I am not a GM man but do work on them with friends and will start a '70 Olds Cutlass 442(clone)project in the fall.I dont dog  my friends rides so why should i dog anybodys?I am perfectly happy with my Ford trucks and always will be.But just wanted to vent hear where most who might judge me wont even know me so i dont care what they think.

Thanks for the place to vent!!:)Am i gonna go "turn coat "on my Ford trucks?H*ll no!I love 'um.Just wanted those i know to know that all Ford truck guys are not alike and i would rather be wrenchin' on anything American that trying to stir the pot on the web with Chevy guys.

Peace:)...blue

PUTC

Classic/Vintage

War Room

Moderator.

BTW,

Where did that F***Lover thingabob come from:)

Roofer,

I dont quite follow you?You didn't quote me so what do you mean "what do you mean"?

I know we had a few arguements but like i said,i havn't been on the kill for quite some time.I never remember having a problem with you.None now:)...blue

Archived