My New 2015 Tahoe

Ordered my new baby first week of February and just took delivery this week (extra week waiting on wheels). Sorry for the dark picture, I'll try to get some more this weekend. Now let the mods begin!

I plan on swapping out the taillights for the Yukon tails as it appears that they are interchangeable as with the past model. I like the clear lenses vs the big red ones on the Tahoe. Can someone with a 2015 Denali please get me the part numbers of the taillights off their vehicle? Also, does anyone know where I can get 2015 parts already and not have to get them at a dealer at full price?

20140401_193354.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh that wheel.... :drool::smoker:

Left Denali lamp is 22783099, right is 22783100. Dealer or you can try a site like GMpartsdirect.com. You could see if your local dealer could price match as well.

Ugh that wheel.... :drool::smoker:

Left Denali lamp is 22783099, right is 22783100. Dealer or you can try a site like GMpartsdirect.com. You could see if your local dealer could price match as well.

Thanks for the part numbers! Much appreciated.

Thanks for the compliments guys! For those that are curious, the wheels are GM OEM 22" wheels. The description is CK160 Ultra-Bright Machined High Gloss Black 22" Wheel. The order code for these wheels is SEW. You can go to Chevy's website and see them under Accessories->Wheels.

Archived