My 6.2 Inside

Hello all,

Here is my new LTZ Z71 6.2L.

I ordered this truck on Feb 4th and took possession on April 5th. The truck arrived at the dealership on March 27th. There is hope for you guys that ordered.

The dealer added a 2" Daystar level with 275/60r20 michelin at2.

I added tint and the color matching emblems with in hours of leaving the lot.

So here are the pics.

imagejpg1_zps436168b6.jpg

imagejpg6_zpsb8b345d5.jpg

imagejpg2_zps3e039b3c.jpg

imagejpg1_zps4f81d9e8.jpg

RS

Thanks everyone.

I think most people fall into the same category when purchasing a new truck. I read this forum and studied the threads religiously in hopes of guidance on mods. In fact the amount of information available often confused me. So I ended up only adding a few things that were must haves 'right now'. I couldn't be more pleased with the truck.

RS

Thanks everyone.

I think most people fall into the same category when purchasing a new truck. I read this forum and studied the threads religiously in hopes of guidance on mods. In fact the amount of information available often confused me. So I ended up only adding a few things that were must haves 'right now'. I couldn't be more pleased with the truck.

RS

I like those tires and im sure theyre a damn good one too. Any comments on em?

I picked the truck up from my hometown which is 209 miles from my house. I just finished the trip. I couldn't hear the tires. This was a concern as I always used michelin ms2 on my other truck. Those are awesome highway tires with no road noise. The truck handled well. To be honest I can not tell the difference between the two. On the other hand the cabin is extremely quiet compared to my 09 and the windows were up the whole time.

I know gas mileage is a big concern for most people. 18.5 mpg and that's with a heavy foot. I've never owned a vehicle with this much power so I was thoroughly enjoying the passing capabilities.

I wanted add for those thinking of a level.

2" daystar with the michelin at2 run 39.5" in front and 40" in rear.

I do not have the numbers pre level and tires.

Looks good. I hope you can get a 6.2 on the LT in 2015.

From what I hear the 6.2 only comes on the denali or special order on the LTZ. Other than that if you get a gasser you are going to be stuck with the 6.0.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Archived