What's a good out the door price?

Hello my name is Adrian I'm new to this site. I'm currently looking for a Black 2014 silverado LT Double Cab with a 5.3L V8, 4x4 with a All-star Package. So far out the door I was able to haggle down to $34,800 out the door price but asking if I can go lower or if anyone has techniques I can use to help lower the price. Thanks

Hello my name is Adrian I'm new to this site. I'm currently looking for a Black 2014 silverado LT Double Cab with a 5.3L V8, 4x4 with a All-star Package. So far out the door I was able to haggle down to $34,800 out the door price but asking if I can go lower or if anyone has techniques I can use to help lower the price. Thanks

That's just about the same truck I got, and seems like a real good price out the door.

I always use the walkout method and say I'm goin to joe shmo Chevrolet or to a gmc dealer or vice versa if they don't get down to where I need the price

• 3 years later...

MSRP:

$43,785

- Chevrolet National Bonus

$500

- GM Consumer Cash

$1,000

- Dealer Discount

$6,266

You Save:

$7,766

Price Before Conditional Rebate:

$36,019

Additional Conditional Rebates

- Package Cash

$1,000

- Chevrolet Loyalty

$1,500

- Silverado PDA Bonus

$5,000

Total Available Savings:

$15,266

Price with All Rebates:

$28,519

I'm not all that sure what each rebate means exactly, but the only you have to qualify for is the loyalty credit. Someone in your household has to have a 1999 or newer Chevrolet registered in their name. And I did jump on it. I was hoping someone else thought it was a good deal. I wasn't sure but thought it was good enough to jump on.

Archived