My 2014 Sierra A/T - RC Level and 33x12.50r20 Toyo MT

Hey guys, picked up my truck about 2 months ago and have been doing a few things to it. First thing I did was remove the boards, tint and added the Z71 emblems. I've also added a 2.5" RC Level and 33x12.50r20 Toyo MT. Lovin' it so far.

Couple pics:

Truck1.jpg

Truck3.jpg

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stance is perfect, looks great... this is the 2.5 RC with the top spacer and lower spacer in the front? + the rear block?

I like to still have some rake since I will be towing a trailer occasionally.

stance is perfect, looks great... this is the 2.5 RC with the top spacer and lower spacer in the front? + the rear block?

I like to still have some rake since I will be towing a trailer occasionally.

looks like it yea. Since the lower spacer kit is only 2" up front. The 2.5" kit comes with a taller block for out back.

2.5" RC kit

http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-suspension-lift-kit-1303.html

2" RC kit

http://www.roughcountry.com/gm-leveling-lift-kit-1302-4.html

Nice truck!

They just delivered mine Friday. Same truck but white.

I had them put on the RC 2.5 and the put on Toyo AT 275/65/20 on there. I thought they ordered the AT2's instead of the old AT's. How does the 33" MT's ride. I'm not happy with the tires and already shopping for new ones!

any front shots and rear shots? this truck looks absolutely perfect like it is!! this is the what im aiming for... you pretty much just cashed my tax return for me lol

Thanks again fellas. The tires ride great to me. You can sort of "feel the tread" if that makes sense...I love it. They ride less harsh than the stock SR-A tires probably due to the larger size and weight, so that's another advantage.

No head on or rear pics yet but I will take some this week and post em up.

Looks great OP.

That tire set up with 2.5 level is my favorite look on the 14s.

i've looked at many pics of these 14s and the 2.5 is the best IMO as well. i'm going to gather some parts before my 14 comes in. these pics pretty much sold me on the 2.5 RC. thanks for posting!

Archived