My 2014 Sierra A/T - RC Level and 33x12.50r20 Toyo MT

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Sharp truck for sure.

It will be hard to get a true number for mpg without recalibrating the speedometer to the new tire height.

I've got the same lift on a 6.2 w/3.73 gears. My 275/65/20 tires are 34in tall compared to I believe 32in stockers that were on originally. (No rub by the way)

I will never know the correct MPH, MPG, or true miles on odometer without the correction. Dealership had no interest in messing with the computer. Actually told me it wasn't possible and would need to go aftermarket tuner. Would love to know if that's true and if anyone has been able to get their dealer to adjust for them.

Truck looks great Todd, you should consider removing the front air valence - it make a world of difference for look. What's the next mods you have in mind ?

If you need the 3/4 tonne you might as well go diesel and have the torque to utilize. It also helps for tire upsizing, Tuning, and when dpf is deleted you can get some pretty sick power with sick fuel mileage

Dammit Todd I command you to not post anymore pictures of your truck because I do not need a 400-600 a month payment for a truck like yours atm!!!! :chevy:

Haha do it man!!

Thanks again.

Truck of the month nominee......

I love the clean look of your truck.

What is the height of your truck overall now?

Thanks! I'm at 40.5" GTF in the front and 41.5" in the rear I believe....Will get a nice flat ground measurement soon.

This is the perfect height for me as I needed the truck to still be practical for clients to ride in.

Truck of the month nominee......

I love the clean look of your truck.

What is the height of your truck overall now?

Thanks! I'm at 40.5" GTF in the front and 41.5" in the rear I believe....Will get a nice flat ground measurement soon.

This is the perfect height for me as I needed the truck to still be practical for clients to ride in.

Sorry I meant roof height....just curious with the parkade at work.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Great looking truck!

I do have a question though as someone mentioned they needed rake for towing a trailer. I am a mobile detailer and tow a 6x12 enclosed loaded with 90 gallons of water and all my gear (generator, air compressor, vacs, power washer and of course countless bottles of detailing products. I have a 14 Silverado Z71 and I'm concerned if I do the leveling kit the rear will squat while the nose stays higher. Is it possible to avoid that with this RC 2.5" setup?

Great looking truck!

I do have a question though as someone mentioned they needed rake for towing a trailer. I am a mobile detailer and tow a 6x12 enclosed loaded with 90 gallons of water and all my gear (generator, air compressor, vacs, power washer and of course countless bottles of detailing products. I have a 14 Silverado Z71 and I'm concerned if I do the leveling kit the rear will squat while the nose stays higher. Is it possible to avoid that with this RC 2.5" setup?

Yes, when ordering your kit ask for the 3" Block which they will swap out for no cost.. That's what I changed to get a little rack.

Archived