My 2014 Sierra A/T - RC Level and 33x12.50r20 Toyo MT

Yes, when ordering your kit ask for the 3" Block which they will swap out for no cost.. That's what I changeed to get a little rack.

Thank you Mr. Drag Sledder.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome truck. Live the tires and stance. Only suggestion I would add is if you are carrying clients then a set of the Amp Research steps would be both practical and maintain the no bars look.

I am curious if they are putting better ball joints in the 14s vs every 2007 and up. I had 3(07, 10, 11) and all had to have new ball joints by 50,000 miles. I only had the 2 inch Kit. I pulled and hauled a lot in the bed, and this compounds the issue with the ball joints by causing a raised front end, due to leverage. I had the Firestone ride rite bags on the 10 and 11 and both still had cooked ball joints.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome truck. Live the tires and stance. Only suggestion I would add is if you are carrying clients then a set of the Amp Research steps would be both practical and maintain the no bars look. I am curious if they are putting better ball joints in the 14s vs every 2007 and up. I had 3(07, 10, 11) and all had to have new ball joints by 50,000 miles. I only had the 2 inch Kit. I pulled and hauled a lot in the bed, and this compounds the issue with the ball joints by causing a raised front end, due to leverage. I had the Firestone ride rite bags on the 10 and 11 and both still had cooked ball joints. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks! Good call on the amp steps...I've actually been looking into those.

• 2 weeks later...

did you happen to take a picture from the side of the truck? i am interested to know how far your tires stick out from your wheel wells. Have the exact same truck, and bought a pair of toyo's as well.

where did you order your leveling kit from? I been wanting to order one myself. I'm interested in doing the exact same setup as you with a slight rake. thanks again. your truck looks great. please advise on where you ordered your leveling kits from.

Archived