Debating on buying a leveling kit from Ready Lift ---> http://www.readylift.com/review/product/list/id/109/category/608/

Was wondering if any one has this already or knows much about it? Never bought anything from Ready Lift or looked into them to much.

Any reviews from any one?

Its going on a 2008 silverado 1500 LT 4x4 which has the 20" factory rims

I want to level out the front with the rear. Front measurements are 35.8"

and the rear is 38.5"

Then to throw on 285/70/17s Toyo open country.

Will the truck sit good an leveled now with this leveling kit from Ready Lift?

Thanks!

Dont know anything about the ReadyLift kit but there are many out there that are either top mounts or bottom mount styles. I have not seen one that utilizes both top and bottom for a 2 1/4" lift. I picked up a bottom mount set from Ebay for 40.00 shipped. 1 1/4' Billet aluminum blocks lifted the front about 3 inches (supposed to be a 2" level) . Simple install that took about 45 minutes. The ride is a bit firmer and the truck doesnt look like a 78 Camaro with air shocks jacked anymore..

Debating on buying a leveling kit from Ready Lift ---> http://www.readylift.com/review/product/list/id/109/category/608/

Was wondering if any one has this already or knows much about it? Never bought anything from Ready Lift or looked into them to much.

Any reviews from any one?

Its going on a 2008 silverado 1500 LT 4x4 which has the 20" factory rims

I want to level out the front with the rear. Front measurements are 35.8"

and the rear is 38.5"

Then to throw on 285/70/17s Toyo open country.

Will the truck sit good an leveled now with this leveling kit from Ready Lift?

Thanks!

I just had this kit installed in my 2014. I didn’t install it, the speed shop Ibought it from did. I had this kit with 20” Rockstars and 33” Nitto Terra’s done all at once (can’t recall the exact size but will check ). Although I have had 9 trucks in the last 24 years, this is the first one I lifted at all and only did wheels and tires on one other truck. I will post pics when I get some good one’s to show you, I took some before pics the day before I had it done and want to go back to the same spot to take the afters so it is an accurate comparison. I don’t think you will have any problem with it being good and level. Feel free to ask me any questions you might have.

I am running the ready lift kit you are referring to on the 2013 suburban, I have about 10k with the lift on and have not had any problems. I am also running a 275/70R18 tire. Largest I could go without more lift. If I remember right the front wheel wells are a little bigger on the pick ups than the SUV's.

Archived