Dash cleaning

try meguiars natural shine or maybe the supreme shine. The natural shine has a tendency not to streak as bad on me. Both will be better than meguiars that has a tendency to leave everything greasy feeling

I use Adams leather cleaner on mine and also the Meguires interior cleaner as well. Both leave no shine and no streaks.

I use Meguiare's Quik Interior Detailer Cleaner. It's safe to use all around the interior and doesn't leave any shine or grease behind, it doesn't fog the windshield either and it smells good too.

Has anyone tried 303 Protectant on their 2014 Silverado dash/door panels/etc?

Repels dust/ dirt and stains and provides excellent UV protection - plus, no smell.

I used 303 twice a year on my 1997 F-150 and the dash and the rest of the interior looked as good when I sold it 6 months ago as when it was new. I also used it on the exterior plastic/tires/door seals, etc.

Haven't used it on the truck yet, but I have used on others and been generally pleased. Once I used and it seemed a bit too glossy for me, but I think that may have had more to do with the finish of the material more than the 303 itself.

Has anyone tried 303 Protectant on their 2014 Silverado dash/door panels/etc?

Repels dust/ dirt and stains and provides excellent UV protection - plus, no smell.

I used 303 twice a year on my 1997 F-150 and the dash and the rest of the interior looked as good when I sold it 6 months ago as when it was new. I also used it on the exterior plastic/tires/door seals, etc.

+1 on 303 Aerospace protectant. I use blackfire leather cleaner on the seats and 303 on the hard plastics. The UV protection is supposed to be good and with the black plastic on the wheel wells of the GMC, and the interior dash are the most susceptible to fading.

What do you guys use on the dash/doors on the 14 silverado. I always use armour all but I find it streaks on the new materials Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snarkee, I actually started the same topic a while ago and figured I would post it here to see what other guys have recommended on mine. All seem like good choices.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/159697-cleaning-products-for-2014-dash-doors/

Archived