2013 Chevy 1500 las over heating

in February I had to have my radiator replace due to a leak. Since then my truck has been over heating. The middle mark of 210 is where it always runs. After I drive to work and am sitting in the parking lot my truck runs over the 210

Mark to like 230-250 at what point is my truck considered overheating?

Hi Lucas1010,

I apologize for these overheating concerns you are experiencing. Did you have your radiator replaced at a dealership or an independent shop? Have you contacted them regarding these concerns? If you want to PM me your VIN, mileage, and contact information, I can reach out to some internal resources and look for additional information regarding the issue you are experiencing.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Austin J.

GM Customer Care

Yes all the work has been at the Chevy dealer that I bought the truck from. It has been into there shop twice for the overheating. Both times I have been told that there is not any thing wrong with it. The normal temps on this truck is right around 210 so if it does climb over 210 would you consider that overheating?

Lucas1010,

Since I am not a technician, I would not be able to comment on what exactly would constitute overheating. If you could PM me your VIN I can contact my internal resources for a technical opinion. Additionally, are you experiencing any other issues with your vehicle when your truck gets above 210? Any additional details you may have would be helpful.

Austin J.

GM Customer Care

Archived