Got a new ranch hand and tires

Somebody hit the front of the truck recently so rather than replacing with that factory plastic POS I decided to opt for this ranch hand, and got it line-x to protect it against the salty roads and subsequent rust. I really like it and, just so happened that the day I put it on I was driving to a buddy's house and hit a deer going about 50, the deer didn't do so well but nothing happened to the truck! Then just the other day I was driving to Denver and hit a chunk of scrap metal that fell off of a truck in front of me and ruined one of my tires so I stopped and picked up a set of Cooper S/T Maxx 10 ply tires to replace those worthless 4 ply tires that came on the truck. The truck has a 2 inch lift that I put on just after I got it. I just washed it too. It is usually caked in gravel mud so I thought a picture would be good. Any opinions/ things the truck still needs?

DSCN0302

Looks good. Did it make the front sag any? I've been wanting one ever since I nailed a deer a few months back and screwed up the front of my truck

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Ya one of those roof mounted LED bars would be sooo cool. Too bad theyre like 500 bucks. That may be a future toy if the bank account agrees with me. I really like the ST maxx, they are awesome in mud and snow, pretty good on the highway, although they do not track very true. The Discoverer AT3's are better for that. All in all though I would for sure get another set of them.

Oh, and the front sagged maybe a quarter inch, the bumper weighs about 150 lbs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived