Any 1/2 ton issues in the HD's?

You new HD owners have any experience with all the issues on the halfton thread? I'm curious if they got them corrected for 2015 models. I'm hopeful my 2015 won't be afflicted with the swarm of complaints on the half ton board. Any experience?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got mine last week and love it. I havent seen any issues at all. Even the slow mylink/intellilink complaints seem to have been fixed. I was getting worried after all the 1/2 ton complaints I read but I think they have worked to make sure that they weren't present on these 15's. I drove my first 500 miles today and I cant even put into words the comfortable and worry free drive I had. No complaints at all...

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

I just got mine 2 days ago and having experience with a 2014 as well I've noticed the radio works well and the mylink is faster. Super happy with it! For whatever reason the headlights even seem brighter, but that might be the difference in height, or the clean headlights ......

Got mine last week and love it. I havent seen any issues at all. Even the slow mylink/intellilink complaints seem to have been fixed.

I just got mine 2 days ago and having experience with a 2014 as well I've noticed the radio works well and the mylink is faster.

This. I spent a week in a 14 double cab and played with a 15 HD with the 8 inch radio and it was almost night and day in terms of speed and function. Couldn't believe it was the same thing.

This. I spent a week in a 14 double cab and played with a 15 HD with the 8 inch radio and it was almost night and day in terms of speed and function. Couldn't believe it was the same thing.

since its the exact same unit that means that they need to release and update to fix the '14

Archived