Ruined a Denali wheel...

I managed to hit a curb yesterday & dinged up a wheel bad enough that I can't stand to look at it. I got a price from the dealer but GM doesn't have any in stock. Parts guy told me that they have a program where they can locate one from another dealer & get it shipped in at no cost. Pretty dang expensive though!

It occured to me that someone here might have some take offs they want to sell. If so, please contact me via e-mail or PM.

How much will it cost you from the dealer?

I think the retail is a bit over $600. They'll sell one for $525 plus the damaged returned for a core charge.

Sometimes if you get the extended warranty they provide coverage for wheels if you hit a pot hole or certain road damage. Can you tell the difference from a curb or pot hole? I have this on a Mazda extended coverage.

I think the retail is a bit over $600. They'll sell one for $525 plus the damaged returned for a core charge.

What a crock....I am going with the SEY's and asked my dealer what they would give me for the 20" Denali Rims and Rubber. I was told $250 a wheel and $75 a tire....Obviously I said no thanks and I guess I will have some really nice winter rims...

I only got $500 for the stock goodyears with less than 100 miles on them, so that offer is not far off depending on how many miles you have on the tires.

That sucks man. Did you take it to a wheel repair place to see if it really isn't fixable?.

$600 is crazy. That's like 75% of the price I paid for all 4 of my methods

I have banged up wheels several times in my auto repair shop, I use a mobile wheel repair guy from the company AWRS,I think they are nationwide.I bet your dealer knows how to get ahold of a mobile wheel repair service. You will not even notice the damage when its done

Archived