Anyone get the Auto Show offer?

Hey all- I received an email from GMC yesterday afternoon stating that because I signed up for their test drive at the Houston Auto show in Jan this year I am eligible for a special auto show offer.

The email had an example offer good to 4/30, see below:

2014 GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab V8 with SLE Value Package
+ $1,750 Customer Cash
+ $1,750 Bonus Cash
+ $1,000 Option Package Discount
+ $2,819 Auto Show Offer(1)
+ $ 750 Option Package Discount Value
= $8,069 Total Value when you take retail delivery by 4/30/14(2)

1) Exclusive Auto Show Offer is good through 1/2/15 and is available on 2013, 2014 and 2015 models. 2015 models subject to limited availability. See dealer for details. The Auto Show Offer provides a pre-established price from GM to the dealer. Dealers, however, may charge additional fees to customers in connection with the sale of a vehicle. These fees can be significant and vary from one dealer to another. GM makes no representation about the amount or existence of these fees, which will affect the final price you pay. Ask your dealer for details. Offer only transferable within household. Offer is not compatible with some other offers. Excludes 2014 Chevrolet Camaro Z28, Spark EV and Cadillac ELR.

I can get supplier pricing already, from what I can tell, the auto show beats the supplier not by much.

Anyone out there get this offer too or know anyone that's used it?

Thanks,

Mark

Double check the supplier discount WITH the other discounts. I'm not saying you can't get all of it, but I've ran into more than a few instances of GM not allowing to "stack" certain discounts on top of other certain discounts.

Archived