gm incentives in may?

no, but usually the later in the model year the better, which I hoping as well since mine is in-transit and might now get here til the 1st-7th of May. So lets hope historicaly this rings true lol

hey 14allterrainNY, I see you got a Sierra from your pic, did gmc have truck month? I got quite a bit off my Silverado a week ago with truck month deals, just an FYI to make sure the dealer didn't screw you. I think truck month may have only been for the all star package though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMC has a similar deal on specally equipped SLT's, there is a commerical here in the northeast advertising 8100 off, it seems more than the allstar package. Made me wonder why they would be 5-800 difference in brands

What's up with the rebates not being as much in May? At least when you go build a gmc on the gm website the final price with rebates is like 4,000 dollars higher today versus yesterday same built truck.

only thing i saw today at dealer was for double cab ltz's went up 250, glad i paid yesturday cause i had a 1000 private offer that was gonna expire yesturday

Archived