New Silverado High Country owner from CT. Looking for advice and ideas

bcl356

Hello all,

I've been reading the forums for a few days now. I have just purchased the SIlverado High Country in black, with sunroof, all terrain tires and the factory installed bed rail lights, along with all the other bells and whistles. I'm looking for ideas for modification and accessories that i can work on this summer. Heres a list of what I'm interested in.

Black Bowties (Plastidip or billets??)

Black out the chrome headlight trim (paint or plastidip?)

Fishing pole holder http://www.boatoutfitters.com/pick-up-truck-rod-holder-gmc-chevy-model

Leveling kit (unsure, I will often be towing a 6000lb boat)

Any other recommended modifications for performance or aesthetics would be highly appreciated

If you do a level and plan on towing I would replace the rear blocks with taller ones so you don't have nose in air syndrome. Also I suggest platidip for your black out as it is reversible if you end up not liking it, plus it is cheaper than the billet bow ties.

Hello all,

I've been reading the forums for a few days now. I have just purchased the SIlverado High Country in black, with sunroof, all terrain tires and the factory installed bed rail lights, along with all the other bells and whistles. I'm looking for ideas for modification and accessories that i can work on this summer. Heres a list of what I'm interested in.

Black Bowties (Plastidip or billets??)

Black out the chrome headlight trim (paint or plastidip?)

Fishing pole holder http://www.boatoutfitters.com/pick-up-truck-rod-holder-gmc-chevy-model

Leveling kit (unsure, I will often be towing a 6000lb boat)

Any other recommended modifications for performance or aesthetics would be highly appreciated

If you don’t want to Plasti dip anything, Wrap it in vinyl, just use high quality / grade vinyl:

42969637-7af3-477d-82d7-2ec6a93b363b_zps

Archived