Cut off date to order a 2014?

I belive that it varies somewhat with the dealership. I ordered a 2014 Sierra SLT on March 31 and was informed that the cutoff date was April 1. Dealership is located in Grimsby, ON, Canada.

I just ordered mine on April 17th in Cambridge Ontario cut off date was April 18th

I dont think so cause your dealer would need the Vin number to process your order thru GM to qualify you for the rebates. Thats what Ive read overtime and in forums etc...

Historically the rebates would be alot better in July when your truck came in

For us in Canada, you recieve all rebates at the time of signing the deal. Two months later when the truck arrives and the rebates have increased, then you will get the higher rebate.

For us in Canada, you recieve all rebates at the time of signing the deal. Two months later when the truck arrives and the rebates have increased, then you will get the higher rebate.

Yeah and it's a binding contract that you can't back out of without losing your deposit. I don't think that's the case in the US - correct me if I'm wrong.

I put a $200 deposit down on a 2014 I ordered April 10th. I was also told the cutoff date was end of April (that's when this truck month promotion up here is done). The contract was just that I would agree to price of the vehicle and payments. The down payment, trade in value, financing terms, extra warranty, all the stuff is to be worked out when I go down to pickup the truck. I was told the contact was just that I agree to purchasing the vehicle for the price I worked out and that financing would indeed happen bi-weekly. I even called back after ordering the truck and signing the contract asking if could trade in my current vehicle since I decided selling private sucks, and they said sure no problem.

ALSO my parents bought a truck 2 years ago. They signed the same contract, went to pickup the truck which was already on the lot 2 days later and they sold his truck to someone else! So this contract thing seems a little loose if you ask me.

I belive that it varies somewhat with the dealership. I ordered a 2014 Sierra SLT on March 31 and was informed that the cutoff date was April 1. Dealership is located in Grimsby, ON, Canada.

I think you are correct. Had 2 dealers tell me a week ago that it was to late already. This week another told that orders can still be placed and that they had available allocation to do so.

Archived