New to the forum and in need of some serious help please :(

So ive recently bought a 2014 gmc sierra and ive had it for almost 3 weeks. And just a couple days ago i was a victim of a hit and run on my truck :( i need to replace my bed panel, the whole door not just the shell, and the pillar thats between the bed and the door. Does anybody know if oem replacement parts are already being produced? Any info will sure help alot guys thanks :(

why are you researching ? that is not your problem ,its the job of the body shop ,not the owner

Agreed.

Unless you dont have insurance....which would be almost impossible....let the body shop and the insurance people work it out.

Maybe he got his insurance check and decided to do it himself?

If that is the case... I have already seen several wrecked Silverados/Sierras in the auctions and at salvage yards, probably get most of your parts used if you look hard enough.

Well i am actually an auto painter but my estimator said he wasnt sure if parts were already being made to be replace, so my concern was if parts werent made yet how long would it take to have my truck sitting? Just needed some what of a heads up bcuz ive seen cases than vehicles get left on the lot for bout 5 months bcuz parts are not being yet made. But thanks guys, really do appreciate it.

I cannot imagine OEM body parts not being available on a vehicle that has been in production for almost a year now. I am sure that they have repaired quite a few of collision damaged trucks by now. Any body shop or GM dealer should answer the availability question.

Archived