100,000 mile Maintenance

So my 2007NBS truck is about to roll 100,000 miles. What should I do as maintence on it? Plugs? Change fuel filter? Rear Dif fluid? Shocks?

Not a thing wrong with truck at all just wanting to keep truck purring like kitten

Plugs and wires. - replace yes

Fuel system cleaning - yes

Diff fluid -yes, check and replace (Front and year)

Transfer case fluid - check and replace if needed

transmission fluid and filter- check and replace/flush if needed

engine coolant - check and replace/flush if needed.

check all hoses and belts under the hook. - replace as needed

power steering fluid - check and replace/flush if needed.

clean your throttle body.

replace air intake filter if needed.

Shocks - why not, get some good bilsteins in there.

Fuel filter. I'm not sure if that is easily replaceable. Might be built into the fuel tank.

Check brake pads, brake calipers, brake rotors and brake lines (for rust) and brake fluid. replace and repair whats necessary

U-joints check em. If they are greasable, grease em.

Ball joints, tie rods, bushings and wheel bearings. Check em and replace as necessary

I just traded in my 2003 HD a few weeks ago, 94,000 miles. I started going thrugh it 2-3 years ago, new spark plugs, all fluids, fuel filter, & changed most of the transmission fluid. I went with higher end synthetic fluids for the most part, Amsoil or other similar type. I knew it would likely be the last time with the differential, transfer case, spark plugs & a few other areas.

Some online research showed the best spark plugs had risen about 2 levels above the original plugs, iridium I think they were. While I was at it I cleaned the underside & sprayed on some frame undercoating, looked much better.

Archived