Got my Vision Warriors Installed

couldn't believe they were only $440 shipped..... As much as the stock peeling wheels aggrivated me that's not a lot of money to rectify the situation.....we don't have any shops around here that sell custom wheelsso it's not very common up here never thought about it.... I'm going to strip and refinish the stock ones as a project this summer and get some Treadwrights with kedge grip for winter

couldn't believe they were only $440 shipped..... As much as the stock peeling wheels aggrivated me that's not a lot of money to rectify the situation.....we don't have any shops around here that sell custom wheelsso it's not very common up here never thought about it.... I'm going to strip and refinish the stock ones as a project this summer and get some Treadwrights with kedge grip for winter

Where did you order them from?

Looks really nice! Now rip the Z71 decals off and De-Badge her and it will really look awesome! It will bring ot the chrome face on the wheels and steps..... That would be what I would do but everyone has their own taste and your truck looks real nice.

Archived