Does anyone have this GM wheel?

Those are the wheels I ordered with my truck...I should have the truck by the weekend and can snap some picks of them then (cross my fingers lol).

I've found these, and seen them in person as well, and have wanted them because you don't see them very often. But I've only been able to find them in 22". Is that what you guys are running with? Wiki, your photos deceiving so I can't tell if those are 20's or 22's

I've never seen one on a truck, only on the website. This pic came from Craigslist, but obviously the truck is a 2013 or lower.

ePpulxal.jpg

That wheel is listed as an accessory wheel on Page 25 in the 2014 GMC SIERRA 1500 Brochure. 22" 7-Spoke Silver Wheel with Black Inserts (RX-1). The Chevy Bowtie center cap is slightly different, and probably not stock on that wheel?

They also have the same 7-spoke wheels with chrome inserts (RXN), and just the silver wheel without inserts (SF1).

Sorry double post, moderator please delete

Yep, those are GM 22" wheels - mostly for the new Yukons. I've seen them on several Yukons and they look sweet! When/If I get a new Yukon next year, I will order these wheels - probably with the chrome inserts.

That wheel is listed as an accessory wheel on Page 25 in the 2014 GMC SIERRA 1500 Brochure. 22" 7-Spoke Silver Wheel with Black Inserts (RX-1). The Chevy Bowtie center cap is slightly different, and probably not stock on that wheel?

They also have the same 7-spoke wheels with chrome inserts (RXN), and just the silver wheel without inserts (SF1).

Yes, I know all about the wheel and where to get it, but as my original post said, I've never seen it on a 2014 truck. Not in person or in pics.

Sorry for trying to help, and your original post didn't say anything about a 2014 truck.

Yes, I know all about the wheel and where to get it, but as my original post said, I've never seen it on a 2014 truck. Not in person or in pics.

I took a ton of pics of a truck with these wheels on it at my local dealer when I wanted to get them. I'll upload a few later

Archived