Daryl Z71's 2006 Silverado Z71 Re-build

Daryl Z71

OEM wheels look better imo. And Centric blank rotors with premium ceramic ac delco pads is a great combo that offers more performance than you might ever need.

Only problem with that is my stockers are shot. Are the Centric brand any good? I always thought they were cheap versions?

395436_2220501612238_1838613343_1390587_

I was thinking about those wheels too.

I put Centric rotors on my mom's G6 because they were cheap

I might end up just going with Wagner blank rotors up front, but that's a hard decision to make knowing how good the Powerslots are first hand.

Centrics have been holding up very well out back and literally still look like new even though they were put on back in July 2013. Zero dust and noise.

Pads are ac delco durastops and I'm about to install another set on the front.

Edited by white1500

Centrics have been holding up very well out back and literally still look like new even though they were put on back in July 2013. Zero dust and noise.

Pads are ac delco durastops and I'm about to install another set on the front.

Wow, I'd have never thought that.

I am about to do brakes on my pickup again. The EBC greenstuff stop good, are whisper quiet, and wear well. BUT the little SOBs make TONS of dust and are getting worse. It's bad enough that my wheels are starting to get spots. I like the brakes themselves but they are so freaking dirty I'm ditching them.

I'm leaning towards the Delco ceramics.

Edited by kstruckcountry

I am about to do brakes on my pickup again. The EBC greenstuff stop good, are whisper quiet, and wear well. BUT the little SOBs make TONS of dust and are getting worse. It's bad enough that my wheels are starting to get spots. I like the brakes themselves but they are so freaking dirty I'm ditching them.

I'm leaning towards the Delco ceramics.

The EBC pads are outrageous in price right now. I couldn't believe how much they cost just for brake pads.

Rockauto.com has very good pricing on the Durastops and you can buy some other goodies while you're there.... Do it.

And their shipping costs are great too, better than any other place I've compared them to.