GM Accessories RSE - Dual Headrest DVD Players

I was strolling through the GM Accessory site and came across these new RSE Headrest DVD players - part number 22924616. Has anybody seen them or have experience with them? Looking at the small picture, they appear to not be headrest replacements, but simply attach to the headrest posts. Can anybody confirm this? And does anybody know if they play Blu Ray DVDs?

And FYI, there are a few new accessories (Kicker sub & amp, fender flares) that weren't available the last time I visited the site.

Thanks.

They say DVD so that itself rules out Blu-Ray...but it does say they have an HDMI input, so you could add your own Blu-Ray player to the mix.

Personally I think those are ugly and especially for $1500. I would personally go with the Rosen Electronics headrests... They make a dual headrest system that can do single or dual screen play back of the same movie, has games, wireless headphones and they will match the headrest style, leather and stitching for around $1300. Wiring/install will be about the same and it will look factory. http://www.rosenelectronics.com/

Archived