Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

With a 3" front level and stock rear block, isn't it a little higher in front than in the rear? Or is it exactly level?

Measured from pavement to center of fender (top center over wheel) front is exactly 1/4" higher in the front vs rear on mine. Looks exactly level to the naked eye though.

• Like 1

Boltman, do you have a side shot. I have a 3 inch as well and your stance and the way the wheels sit is exactly what I'm looking for. Curious to see how much tire is past the fender

Sent from my Nexus 6P using TapatalkSu

Sure do. Took this one the day I got my wheels and tires installed. -20 off set was key in pushing mine out (aggresive look I wanted) Increase chance of rubbing on turns though.

F75159FA-0C94-4BF3-88D3-C156DB117BAB_zps

CF8A669A-4E65-4F79-BA56-A952DF27FE03_zps

Looks really nice

Thanks buddy.

Edited by Boltman21
  • Like 2

Measured from pavement to center of fender (top center over wheel) front is exactly 1/4" higher in the front vs rear on mine. Looks exactly level to the naked eye though.

Looks good.

Sure do. Took this one the day I got my wheels and tires installed. -20 off set was key in pushing mine out (aggresive look I wanted) Increase chance of rubbing on turns though.

F75159FA-0C94-4BF3-88D3-C156DB117BAB_zps

CF8A669A-4E65-4F79-BA56-A952DF27FE03_zps

Thanks buddy.

Thanks. Looks perfect. Exactly what I want. I have the 3 inch as well. Lot of clearance work?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

For those of you running RTs on 17s what PSI are you running? My local place airs everything to 40ish so I'm at 42-45psi right now and want to air down to 35 truthfully but would that be too low for this tire?

Best i could do before leaving work, then it started pouring down rain :/ love it though. 295/70/17 RTs with Method NVs. Stoked with how it turned out and surprisingly no rubbing, even with the little 1.8" the Bilstein's provide. Now i just wish i had 6112s and new control arms lol.C8BB12B3-9CA6-4FFE-86EC-DCCA7CAD6EE9_zps

99825CE0-D3B5-48E9-9B34-315B44010963_zps

8719E373-FBAD-4412-8E7D-577C0A678F76_zps

What psi r u running them at?

What psi r u running them at?

The local place had them at 45. I couldn't stand it, dropped it to 36/37 yesterday. It's 10x better now. Truthfully i like 35 and maybe even 30 in some instances but right now i'm satisfied with 36/37.

The local place had them at 45. I couldn't stand it, dropped it to 36/37 yesterday. It's 10x better now. Truthfully i like 35 and maybe even 30 in some instances but right now i'm satisfied with 36/37.

Your setup just cost me some money. Just ordered the 17" NV's in black. Saw your post on the hide for that Razor too, small world. I was tempted but you got me on the wheel's first.

• Like 1

Lol sorry man! I wish i could've talked to you about the Razor ha i need some cash at the moment. My laptop is going downhill and i also want to fund a 4.5-27x56 Gen II razor for my match rifle. You'll enjoy the methods though. They look great on these trucks.

I will say at first i thought zero offset would be fine as it's almost flush, but upon heading out to the farm yesterday they do stick out some. I'll need to get some fender flares later on to take care of that. I also am rubbing just a tad at full lock on the sway bar. But it's barely. Other than that no rub at all.

Edited by 5RWill

Lol sorry man! I wish i could've talked to you about the Razor ha i need some cash at the moment. My laptop is going downhill and i also want to fund a 4.5-27x56 Gen II razor for my match rifle. You'll enjoy the methods though. They look great on these trucks.

I will say at first i thought zero offset would be fine as it's almost flush, but upon heading out to the farm yesterday they do stick out some. I'll need to get some fender flares later on to take care of that. I also am rubbing just a tad at full lock on the sway bar. But it's barely. Other than that no rub at all.

Damn I just ended up selling my 4.5-27 Razor. Could have done a swap trade, did drop some money on coilover's though so there is that lol. I ordered the 0 offset's as the same as yours. Do you think the +18 would have been a better choice with less rubbing?