Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Appreciate that BearClaw! It took me FORever to choose what I wanted, in fact at one point I almost went with the same OEM wheels you have lol because I love your set-up so much. BUT I also wanted something I hadn't seen before and this is where I ended up.

Well you ended up in a good spot, I definitely dig it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Curious on what height level you have? I looked up that size tire and they say those are just shy of a 34 inch tire. Any rubbing? Where did you need to trim? Oh and even though you have only had those tires a little while what are your thoughts between those and the atp's?

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jeff, I have just the regular RC 2.5 level in the front with 1 inch rear blocks. I had to trim back about three inches of the wheel well liner in the front on both sides to keep the tires from grabbing them. As far as the tires they are super quite for the amount of tread they have! And the ride seems softer over the ATP's. They are a heavier tire so my mpgs did drop some. The ATP's were a 275/65 which is about the same height but I was still averaging 18-19 mpgs. Now I'm down to 16. Hopefully the summer grade fuel will be at the pumps soon and it should get better. Hope this helps. Overall I'm happy so far with them

• Like 1

Jeff, I have just the regular RC 2.5 level in the front with 1 inch rear blocks. I had to trim back about three inches of the wheel well liner in the front on both sides to keep the tires from grabbing them. As far as the tires they are super quite for the amount of tread they have! And the ride seems softer over the ATP's. They are a heavier tire so my mpgs did drop some. The ATP's were a 275/65 which is about the same height but I was still averaging 18-19 mpgs. Now I'm down to 16. Hopefully the summer grade fuel will be at the pumps soon and it should get better. Hope this helps. Overall I'm happy so far with them

Looks beautiful. Do you have any pics of the trimming you did? Tires look great. Oh and do you have any from pics looking down the side of the truck to see how far the tires stick out.

Looks beautiful. Do you have any pics of the trimming you did? Tires look great. Oh and do you have any from pics looking down the side of the truck to see how far the tires stick out.

I can get you some more pictures tomorrow! These are all I have currently

Awesome..thanks a bunch. Exactly the look except in tungsten I'm looking for

How many miles does your truck itself have on it? I have a 14 Silverado that just hit 48 and even though I know it's not a lot it still makes me cringe lol

Side pics for Jeff

418a95635fefcc4328f0bba6767e0dc8.jpgba97ae7f433ce21fcca709b154eb58e5.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Thanks bud. That is nice. Just a tad outside. Again the look I want. Thanks for the pics

Edited by Jeff5347

I've been reading for days, I can't decide with a 20x9 or 20x10. Truck just has a 2" front level. Looking to have as much poke/wheel lip as possible without issues. 305/55 or 33x12.5 tire I'm guessing? Offset and wheel width has my me all screwed up, especially when it's thousands of dollars

I've been reading for days, I can't decide with a 20x9 or 20x10. Truck just has a 2" front level. Looking to have as much poke/wheel lip as possible without issues. 305/55 or 33x12.5 tire I'm guessing? Offset and wheel width has my me all screwed up, especially when it's thousands of dollars

x10 looks much better, and I'd say go 33 vs 305/55

My opinion off experience. I have a 3" level on front, stock on back. 305/55 tires with rubbing before trim and rubbing at full lock reverse after trimming. On most tires 305/55 are 33.2 diameter. 33 are around 32.8. With a 2" level I would suggest 33's. In regards to offset it gets tricky. The more negative you go the more you will stick out past the fender and more likely to rub. I went with -20 offset on a 20x10 rim and couldn't be happier (you can see most recent pictures of mine on page 232). Rub is hardly noticeable now and well worth the look I got. Good luck on your decision.