Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

You're going to need to post links or something. What are you using to "plug in the 9", etc. Are these trucks online, in person, on a configuration mock-up page?

Lifts, spacers, etc can all affect width.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK so this guy has 33x12.5 and a -12....also on a leveling kit. This should be further out than a 285/55 on a 9+1

Here's the -12. Sticks out but not bad

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/27176/2014-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-coupler-leveling-kit

Here's the +1 w 285s and to me is the same amount or poke ...

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/181837/2017-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-maverick-d538-zone-leveling-kit

This one as well. The +1 and -12 seem close or is it just that. Too close to really tell

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/235217/2017-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-nutz-rough-country-leveling-kit

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Edited by Jeff5347

To add to the above I use this to see what I am to what it will go to

https://www.rimsntires.com/specspro.jsp

To see what these will look like I'm looking on this thread, custom offsets gallery, YouTube...lol. Everywhere. As far I can tell these have no spacers, 2 to 3 inch level is what im searching and on 14+ gmcs and chevys

OK so this guy has 33x12.5 and a -12....also on a leveling kit. This should be further out than a 285/55 on a 9+1

Here's the -12. Sticks out but not bad

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/27176/2014-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-coupler-leveling-kit

Here's the +1 w 285s and to me is the same amount or poke ...

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/181837/2017-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-maverick-d538-zone-leveling-kit

This one as well. The +1 and -12 seem close or is it just that. Too close to really tell

https://www.customwheeloffset.com/wheel-offset-gallery/235217/2017-chevrolet-silverado-1500-fuel-nutz-rough-country-leveling-kit

You've got a lot of apples to oranges variables there.

Wheel width (this affects offset), different tire widths (11.7" on the 285's vs 12.5"), etc.

I believe the 20x10 -12 with the 12.5" tires should stick out about an inch further than the 20x9 +1 with the 11.7" wide tires.

Of course, you're relying on so many different variables that it's almost impossible to tell what's going on via pictures from someone else on the internet. Not to mention that they are slightly different picture angles.

You've got a lot of apples to oranges variables there.

Wheel width (this affects offset), different tire widths (11.7" on the 285's vs 12.5"), etc.

I believe the 20x10 -12 with the 12.5" tires should stick out about an inch further than the 20x9 +1 with the 11.7" wide tires.

Of course, you're relying on so many different variables that it's almost impossible to tell what's going on via pictures from someone else on the internet. Not to mention that they are slightly different picture angles.

The last 2 both have the same tire. An rt 285/55. One on a +1 the other a -12. Now the kit I'm not sure on but 2 or 2.5 I would think wouldn't be a big variable. Not like a true lift that kicks out the hubs. With those 2 they seem almost impossible to tell the difference.

• Like 1

In the driveway at 35psi, front measured just under 32 and and rear just over. I need to contact BFGoodrich and see if I should be running a higher psi.

interesting. so they spec 32.75 and they are about .75 in under.

interesting. so they spec 32.75 and they are about .75 in under.

Looks like it, id guess a little of that is inflation. Id have to pump to max psi to check. Might do that one day.

Well pulled the trigger. Getting gloss black couplers in 20x9+1 w toyo open country at2. Looking forward to the new look

I'm going to miss the small talks about this Jeff. good call

• Like 2

Well pulled the trigger. Getting gloss black couplers in 20x9+1 w toyo open country at2. Looking forward to the new look

Looking forward to those pics [emoji1360]

• Like 1

I'm going to miss the small talks about this Jeff. good call

Hahaha Sierra I'm telling you...my wife and friends were like ..." Buy the f#%%ing wheels already". What you said is exactly what I got from my friends... Yea I'm a little over the top about research.

Maybe that's why ppl roll their eyes when I talk...ehh...good times lol [emoji16]

Edited by Jeff5347

Hahaha Sierra I'm telling you...my wife and friends were like ..." Buy the f#%%ing wheels already". What you said is exactly what I got from my friends... Yea I'm a little over the top about research....good times [emoji16]

Lol, I'm the same way. I talk myself out of buying things. I wish I got the rims you got, good call on the gloss. Going to be painting mine body colour matched to my blue one day this week.

• Like 1

Not sure, I bought them used, but it looks like they only come in +1, +20, and +35. I only checked the 20x9 part on the stamp. I'll see if I can get a look at them later and find the offset on there.

Any chance you found the offset? I pulled the trigger and went +20 but now im looking and wondering if the +1 would of looked lightly better but its a x9 not x10 wheel so would of looked funky without a full wheel in the well from my perspective.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Any chance you found the offset? I pulled the trigger and went +20 but now im looking and wondering if the +1 would of looked lightly better but its a x9 not x10 wheel so would of looked funky without a full wheel in the well from my perspective.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I looked when I was cleaning them the other day, but couldn't see the dimensions, I think mine are the +20 though actually because I remember seeing a 20 when I was looking at them before, but I figured that was the diameter at the time. I'll try to give it a better look tomorrow and see if I can get a picture so brighter minds can find the offset [emoji23][emoji23].