Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Do u have bilsteins or something in the front as well. I have the zone 6.5 with add a leaf as well and your looks way higher in the front

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yeah the 5100s are on there until I can put some king coil overs and get rid of the spacers. Billies are set all the way down. And is level. A touch I guess higher in the front but just a touch. When I get coilovers I will be perfectly level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah the 5100s are on there until I can put some king coil overs and get rid of the spacers. Billies are set all the way down. And is level. A touch I guess higher in the front but just a touch. When I get coilovers I will be perfectly level.

Interesting that even with them all the way down it makes that much of a difference.

On 12/4/2017 at 11:17 PM, Sierra Jon said:

Haven't posted a pic in a while... 275/60R20 Duratracs, MotoFab 2" with Hellwig 987 helper springs. 2d69413c38479ccb3730a9c478e72ca5.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Nice truck, this is exactly what I am shooting for. Thanks for the pics!

• Like 1

Unless I misunderstood and you have them at the highest setting. Either way, did u have any issues with alignment

Well that high the alignment had to be manually done in order to be straight but they said it aligned fine. I think they mentioned they had to cut the tie rod a little to bring in or something . I forget. No lowest setting.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/16/2014 at 9:13 PM, Stussy3us said:

e8u5a8e6.jpggu9umyhe.jpg

RC 2.5" Lift with 285/60/20 on Stocks No rub no trim

I know you posted this quite a while ago but did you ever have any rub? I am looking this exact setup but my tire shop is saying there is no way it will not rub. I am going show them this. I appreciate any feedback. 

Thank you, I agree.

Definitely had to trim a bit but still no rubbing.

Carpet or metal? I’ve got the same wheels and couldn’t fit 295/70/17 without hitting the cab mount on the driver side. My fronts raised 3”