Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

This thread WAS a post your tire wheel setup. But now its just another what should I buy and what fits thread thread. :nonod:

We should clean this up so we only see the setups not the fitment questions. Fitment questions and size issues go elsewhere. Just sayin!

Yes let's keep this thread to wheel & tire info and best of all, pics.

And yes travalan21es i have a TGC 2.5" level With just alittle Plastic trimming. I only rubbed in reverse. i Needed to Trim some metal to totally eleviate The rubbing.

Edited by Full Lock
  • Like 3

22" SEV CK162 6 spoke black, 285/45r22 Dueler H/L. Just the factory black 22s available. Liked these the best.

Well, you kept it on topic but you didn't post the details of your set up. Details, man!

I am looking to keep my truck completely stock (no lift or leveling)....It is a 2014 Silverado z71 with the 18" wheels. I am thinking of getting 305/60r18 tires for it. I do not want the tires to rub and do not want to trim. Any information will be helpful. Thanks! Also, can GM reconfigure the TPMS for the increased PSI of a LT tire?

Thanks

None what so ever. You just have too pull the inner fender liner back with a cable ties. Both sides took about 3 mins. each....

Sent you a PM

Edited by Pezman38

As suggested in another thread, I figured I'd try to get this going. It'd be really cool if all the 2014+ forum members would post your wheel/tire set-up in a central location.

Post some pics, and include details on sizes, offset, backspace, lifts, levels etc.

Also tell us about any rubbing and/or trimming required to run your set-up.

Thanks

The last line of the OP opened the conversation to rubbing issues.

Cooper ATPs 275/60/20 on stock AT Black Rims

ydesudym.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Powder coated, or did you order blacked-out rims from somewhere?

I ike the look of the dark green with the black.

Edited by soltys
  • Like 1