Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

Don't say that! I'm trying to talk myself into keeping my stock midnight edition 18's lol

It matters on what tire size you want to run lol, and wheel spacers are only safe if you maintain them properly. But that's a whole different ball game.

I didn't want to sell my GMC elevation rims but I didn't have a choice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by SuperSierra

Toyo Open Country A/T II LT285/70R17

Black Simulated Beadlock Vision Nemesis 17x9 -12

6n4RZIJ.jpg

Wow, those look good, time for me to place my order. When you get a chance, post up of few more pics. Did you order those in a tire and rim package and if so, where did you order from. Thanks

Upgraded to a 17' Silverado. Time to add some goodies. 2b2b02b825ea74230fec2dd7acbc5009.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Dude shoulda waited for the 18's supposed to be a redesign... ‍ Lol good looking truck though I like the wheels

Edited by Abearclaw
  • Like 1

Wow, those look good, time for me to place my order. When you get a chance, post up of few more pics. Did you order those in a tire and rim package and if so, where did you order from. Thanks

feOQcis.jpgnMV4iru.jpg

I ordered them from https://www.customwheeloffset.com/ they have the best wheel and tire prices. I paid 1490 mounted balanced and shipped to my house. Shipping is free. I literally took them off the pallet bolted them up and drove away. The balancing was great and haven't had issues thus far.

• Like 2

New set up

18x9 -12 Method Con6 Bronze

35x12.50x18 Toyo MT

Fabtech Gen II 6" lift

King 2.5 coilovers with reservoir (custom length)

King 2.5 rear shocks with piggy back reservoir

post-160746-0-26129900-1495912706_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

Hey Guys,

Hoping I can get an answer here since its tire related instead of having to clog things up with a new thread....

I have a 2015 1500 midnight LTZ with factory black 18's. I currently have a 2" BDS level and planned on doing a 1.5 or 2" body lift. I believe I want a 33" tire and had all but decided on 275/70/18 General grabber AT2's since a bunch of guys at work all run them and seem to be very pleased. However, I just measured my buddy's 2014 Silverado 15000 with 18's whos running the same tire and it only measures 31.5" Overall diameter.

Am I missing something? I know manufactures are +/- a few tenths when they advertise tire diameter but I didn't expect it to be off almost 2" compared to what tirerack says is the overall diameter. (His tires are still at 80% tread depth)

Starting to wonder if if I need to go up to a 35" tire or if General's really run that small

Hey Guys,

Hoping I can get an answer here since its tire related instead of having to clog things up with a new thread....

I have a 2015 1500 midnight LTZ with factory black 18's. I currently have a 2" BDS level and planned on doing a 1.5 or 2" body lift. I believe I want a 33" tire and had all but decided on 275/70/18 General grabber AT2's since a bunch of guys at work all run them and seem to be very pleased. However, I just measured my buddy's 2014 Silverado 15000 with 18's whos running the same tire and it only measures 31.5" Overall diameter.

Am I missing something? I know manufactures are +/- a few tenths when they advertise tire diameter but I didn't expect it to be off almost 2" compared to what tirerack says is the overall diameter. (His tires are still at 80% tread depth)

Starting to wonder if if I need to go up to a 35" tire or if General's really run that small

Did you measure top to bottom or side to side