EChavez - 2014 Sierra SLT 6.2 White Diamond

EChavez

I haven't had much time to post on here or do much to the truck lately :(. I added some smoked tails. They are Anzo's that were smoked by a third party. I know they sim dim in the daytime picture but they are much brighter and can be easily seen.

2a0bwq8.jpg

1620lm9.jpg107uzr6.jpg

mol6r.jpg

and some night shots

29eyyd.jpg

148qb5v.jpg

I'm going to take the leveling kit off soon since I've had troubles with it but I hope to reinstall either the RCX one I have or try a TGC one and hope for the best.

Ok, I need this whole headlight with halo set up. Totally bad ass. Can Fastheadlights do everything you have done to yours? I am confused on how to order a similar set up.

Yes they can. Just email Phil at fastheadlights and tell him you want what they did to Echavez's headlights. He'll know what to do! I'm getting mine done next month. Sending them off on December 13th [emoji4]

• Like 1

I haven't had much time to post on here or do much to the truck lately :(. I added some smoked tails. They are Anzo's that were smoked by a third party. I know they sim dim in the daytime picture but they are much brighter and can be easily seen.

2a0bwq8.jpg

1620lm9.jpg107uzr6.jpg

mol6r.jpg

and some night shots

29eyyd.jpg

148qb5v.jpg

I'm going to take the leveling kit off soon since I've had troubles with it but I hope to reinstall either the RCX one I have or try a TGC one and hope for the best.

What was wrong with the Rough Country leveling kit? I'm looking at getting a 2.5-3" leveling kit for mine as well. I love the front end of your Sierra btw, I don't think I could ever convince my wife to let me spend that type of money on lighting though

What was wrong with the Rough Country leveling kit? I'm looking at getting a 2.5-3" leveling kit for mine as well. I love the front end of your Sierra btw, I don't think I could ever convince my wife to let me spend that type of money on lighting though

Nothing is wrong with the kit per say, I recommend getting one. My issue is it was installed incorrectly, no matter how good the kit if it's not installed properly you'll have issues. I recommend the 2.5 because I hear 3" kits leave your angles too prone to damage.

Go with the TGC 2.5" and don't look back. I paid $70 shipped and did the install in about 3-4 hours working alone. It is just a 2" lower strut spacer with a .5" upper strut spacer ring.

Once installed make sure everything is torqued back to specs and go get an alignment. Goodyear offers lifetime alignments - that's what I did.

• 1 month later...

The top .5 spacer is bent unfortunately and I wouldn't want to risk installing it if it's damaged. I am looking into either another RC or maybe the TGC kit that hollis pointed out. As for now though I did get a new grille for the truck. T-Rex Torch Grille. Retails for 1200, grabbed it for around 450. Hell of a deal so I had to pick it up.

ir24ia.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys been really busy with work and barely have time for myself let alone my truck. I'm going in a little later today so I had to come update all of you. I'm going to get some amp retracable steps and a leveling kit installed soon. I'll keep ya posted.

Mike, I ordered the rings from PlainanSimple since he was the only one with rings that woud fit. I didn't get a size, but Phil at www.fastheadlights.com should have a size to fit now. I was one of the first to have halo's in here so it was all new. He also cleared them for me, but if you want to tackle it yourself feel free! I don't turst myself with $1000+ headlights so I didn't bother opening them lol.

Nice truck man, I plastidipped my emblems with a few coats of white first then a couple more with peralizer. Turned out pretty neat. Thanks!

Fastheadlights did all my light work, but it is possible to do it yourself. I used a FXR 3.0 projector and the amber lens was just removed. I don't trust myself so I had him do the work instead.

That's the man, he's pretty busy but give him a shout. Tell him Echavez sent ya ;)

If you don't mind, can you PM me with the appx cost you paid to do your headlights and fogs setup? I'm curious to know before I get it in my head that I need this and contact fastheadlights.com and make a rash decision.

Cool rig. Looks great. Northwest YC? I'd like to hear your exhaust before doing mine.

Southeast YC actually, the thing about my exhaust is it still has the resonator in place so sometimes it sounds louder sometimes it sounds quieter. It's kind of a pain honestly lol, but I'm going to get it removed along with the 3rd cat one of these days & probably some bigger tips. I'd be glad to let you hear it though. It's an OG 40 flowmaster muffler with dual exit tips.

Edit* if you don't mind me asking where'd you get your leveling kit installed? I need to get one reinstalled on my truck, mine was installed incorrectly and it's making horrible popping and tearing noises.

Edited by EChavez

Southeast YC actually, the thing about my exhaust is it still has the resonator in place so sometimes it sounds louder sometimes it sounds quieter. It's kind of a pain honestly lol, but I'm going to get it removed along with the 3rd cat one of these days & probably some bigger tips. I'd be glad to let you hear it though. It's an OG 40 flowmaster muffler with dual exit tips.

Edit* if you don't mind me asking where'd you get your leveling kit installed? I need to get one reinstalled on my truck, mine was installed incorrectly and it's making horrible popping and tearing noises.

YIKES!!! Popping and tearing noises?!?

My lift and tires were installed by C&M Automotive on Garden Highway in Yuba City. They have done my Sierra and also previously lifted my Tacoma. Ask for Vince.