What are you guys paying?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

2015 SLT loaded MSRP $62750 + (upgraded wheels, Blue-ray, tinted Windows, rear trunk cover @ dealer) got it at the door for $59000 a couple of days negotiation. The more expensive the vehicle more faster they want it out of the floor.

• 3 weeks later...

Go to the website of Laura/Buick/GMC in St. Louis, IL. The prices are shown on their website and buyers are saving quite a bit off MSRP as they are a volume Dealer. Good luck.

Their prices are great I agree. If you take 10% off MSRP it will get you close to their "sale price" before their $1k trade assist bonus. However if you have a trade they will bend you over to make money on the backside of the deal.

• 1 month later...

thought i'd share.

just bought Friday evening a 2015 Tahoe LT with Luxury Package, Entertainment, Sunroof, (pretty loaded for an LT), no max trailering which i would have liked to get the 3.42 gear ratio but it's for the wife so wasn't that big of a deal. no rebates

MSRP of $60070

Paid $53720

OTD $57500

i always feel like i got taken anytime I buy a new vehicle, but i don't feel too bad about the price. If only there were some rebates that could have been added.

It's a big sticker bump from the 2014 and prior trucks. A 2014 AWD Denali was $61K. Same 2015 4WD Denali is $70K.

But still, nothing compares. Go look at a MB G450 at $75K or a Infiniti QX for $80K when equiped the same as the Denali. A Navigator is around $68K and doesn't even offer collision warning, adaptive CC, or a heated steering wheel.

• 2 months later...

Archived