Hey guys I've been debating installing an nfab rsp bumper and some pocket flares on my all terrain...what do you guys think? I'm not sure if it'll look retarded or not since I've only got a level and 33's...lemme know what you think

post-127636-0-69274700-1401618045_thumb.jpg

That's an old pic obviously, once I get her cleaned up I'll post some new ones with my exhaust, smoked lights, nerf bars, blah blah blah

I think flares look right when tires are wide and protrude enough to warrant them. I ordered the Bushwacker 1.25" flares without pockets. They came in a few days ago. My tires are 305's and stick out further than the edge of the stock fender.

DSC_2221Large_zps56f48493.jpg

Bumper would look great. Like others said flares are ok as long as your tires fill them out. I don't personally like pocket type flares but they can look good with wheels like yours that have that rivet/beadlock look. Especially with an aftermarket grille with the rivit/screws around the parimiter.......just trying to help spend your money. Haha

Yeah I decided to skip the flares and grille, I don't think my truck is burly enough for the grille and I don't have the offset for flares. Damn underground parking forcing me to just get a leveling kit. Maybe I should sell my condo and get an 8" lift haha

Maybe I'll save my money and just bolt a Maggie onto her next summer instead!

Yeah I decided to skip the flares and grille, I don't think my truck is burly enough for the grille and I don't have the offset for flares. Damn underground parking forcing me to just get a leveling kit. Maybe I should sell my condo and get an 8" lift hahaMaybe I'll save my money and just bolt a Maggie onto her next summer instead!

What offset are your kranks?

Archived